morning

morning

Bakugo POV

Waking up it was still dark but the sun will be out within a few minutes, looking down and smiling at my little deku.

His head was laying on my chest as I smirk knowing he was all mine and mine alone.

Petting his soft messy hair, deku started to wake up and look up to see me.

"Look who's finally got mine little pet," i said with a little chuckle coming out of my throat as deku gulp.

Izuku POV

Even though I just woke up I was terrified, I don't understand it why would someone who hated me just because I was quirkless and even tell me I was better off dead by jumping off a building.

Why all of a suddenly when he found out I was planning on leaving, he made the decision to kidnap me and bring me back to his house.

Am I going to be a slave? Some type of prisoner? Why is he doing this to me?

The only thing he should have reacted to finding out was to be happy that I would be gone forever from his life.

"B... ba... Bakugo, why are you doing this to me?" I asked because I wanted to understand.

Bakugo POV

"You should know something, no matter what happens you will always belong to me, you will not just leave without permission and I have no attempt on letting you go," I told him that's when I found out he was moving out of the country I couldn't allow it.

Deku was way too perfect just to be let go, I thought he would attend a high school and not go to a hero academy but the fact he was willing to go so far as moving out of the country was not acceptable.

I knew I would never be able to see him again if he was able to get on that plane and so I decided to take matters in my own hands.

Looking down at him, "come on, let's go take a bath together."

Izuku POV

I couldn't believe I was hearing, he thinks I need his permission to go wherever I want and now he wanted us to have a bath together?

"Hell no I'm not getting the tub with you!" I told him what it didn't help that I was still a handcuffed and he had no problem just picking me up and out of bed.

Taking me to the bathroom.

Bakugo POV

I put my pet on the toilet as I went to the tub and started a nice hot bath.

Looking back at my pet as that's what I'll be calling him for now on, "now I'm going to make this clear to you, either you agree to take a bath with me without the handcuffs or I'll have no problem leaving them on you, choice is yours deku."

Izuku POV

I couldn't believe I was given a choice to begin with, I didn't want to but the more I thought about it what choice did I really had?

I was still going to be in the tub anyway and even if the handcuffed we're off it wouldn't change that much.

I could try to run away but Bakugo  could do whatever you want with me as he was way too strong and fast and there was no way I could get away from him.

Bakugo POV

I was getting annoyed waiting for an answer, "I'm not patient you know, either you give me a bloody answer or I'll choose for you!"

Looking at him after saying that my pet went pale and then put his head down.

Izuku POV

Putting my head down as I knew there wasn't much of a choice as it was still going to be the same either way.

Looking up to see him I nodded, "all right I'll get in the tub with you without the handcuffs."

After I said that I saw one big smile on bakugo face.

Bakugo pov

I couldn't help myself but have a big smile on my face knowing my pet was willing to do this without the handcuffs.

When the tub was full, I put some bubbles in, got myself undressed and looking over I noticed my pet had his eyes closed.

"Oh you're just shy are you?" I said as it was funny to see him like this.

I had no doubt in my mind he'll eventually be looking and will be excited to see me all in my glory.

"All right let's get you undressed," I told him.

Izuku POV

I kept my eyes closed as I felt the handcuffs being removed and then I felt his hands taking off my clothes.

I could try to do something but I was too scared and I knew if I did he would only just hurt me.

When he finally got down to my boxers I jumped, "wait! Please let me take it off."

I kept my eyes closed but I knew I had to open them to see his face and I made sure to keep looking directly at his face.

Bakugo nodded as he was looking down at me, I started to take off my boxer shorts as he watch and I kept my eyes on him because I was not going to be looking down.

Bakugo POV

Licking my lips as I saw those boxer shorts finally coming down and saw him in all of his glory.

I was surprised to see him he had put on muscle, granted he was nowhere near my size but his body was still buff, he had a two pack, pics and muscular arms, not to mention his cock was 7 inches but mine was a solid 10 inches.

"All right let's go take a bath together," I told him as I pick him up and I got us into the tub.

Izuku POV

Being in the tub was very uncomfortable as I was forced to sit right on top of Bakugo large cock and I was so worried if it had went up it would go straight into me.

The water was very hot but I kept my mouth shut as I did not want to anger bakugo especially with his temper he could easily make this water boil.

He started to scrub both me and him and continue to do so until we were both clean then he took a big bucket and got into the hot water and pour it on both of us to get all the soap out.

I close my eyes as he picked me up again and got me out of the tub.

I kept my eyes closed until I felt my clothes where my hands after being dried off.

Bakugo POV

I was annoyed at the fact he wouldn't talk during the time we were in a bath together, he could at least tell me how impressed he was how large my dick was, I could have easily had my way with him right there in that tub but I wasn't going to do that, no I'll make him wanted more than anything and then after that I will tell him my secret.

"Put your clothes back on and I'll get you some breakfast," I told him as I only had a pair of my boxers on as I headed out to make some food.

Izuku POV

Opening my eyes wide and open, I start crying knowing he was planning on doing something to me even though I did not know what it was yet.

I knew I was never going to go back home.

To be continued

So tell me guys what do you think about this new writing style of POV with the characters?