breakfast

I hope you guys are enjoying this fanfiction as it really does mean a lot to me.

Breakfast

Izuku POV

I was waiting until bakugo comes back our breakfast I doubt they would be unlike last night with dinner.

The food was of course good but I doubt he's going to be taking good care of me, he's probably just going to use me as a toy and give me his craps a food and make me eat it.

I sit on the bed as I watch the door open.

Bakugo POV

Down in the kitchen I was preparing breakfast, it was a good thing my parents were busy during the summer as I had many plans I'd want to do.

My deku I was going to enjoy slowly breaking him and make him crave and want me, I was preparing breakfast as I put on the apron.

Despite I was only in my boxers shorts, I really did not want to get myself filthy after just taking a bath especially with my pet.

I want to at least take one bath or shower per day with him and I wanted to enjoy every moment of it.

Just thinking about that type of stuff made my dick hard for him, I wanted a jerk off so badly but I decided to only hold it in and let my cum build up because once I can't hold it in I wanted to explode all over my pet.

Making eggs 🍳, toast 🍞 with butter 🧈, crispy bacon 🥓, sauces🌭 and finally a glass of orange juice 🥤

Getting it on a plate 🍽️ and taking it up to my pet and me to eat together.

When I open up the door I saw deku my pet just sitting on the bed and I smiled but he of course was afraid of me.

I wasn't surprised by it, not going to lie I find it cute when he's scared and shy but eventually he's going to have to learn to accept this as I was going to be taking good care of him as long as he behaves for me.

"Here you go," I told him as I handed him a plate of food.

Izuku POV

When I saw him and came back into the room with two plates I thought was he going to make me feed him or make me watch him eat all that food.

Instead he handed me one plate and it was full of two eggs, bacon, toast with butter, three pieces of bacon and three sausage, I even got a glass of orange juice and it was a big one.

Bakugo sit right next to me and we both started eating.

"Mmm! Wow... This is really... Yummy," I said with a sad smile because it was better than my mom's homemade cooking and I felt bad for thinking that way but this food was so good and I never realized that bakugo could actually cook.

Bakugo POV

Knowing that he was enjoying the food and made me happy and he better be enjoying it, after all these last meals you'll be getting up until it's time for me to do what I was planning on doing, what will eventually happen to him and I will come soon before summer is over.

"Don't mention it, so tell me deku," I said as he was looking at me with that frightened face, it was obvious it was still terrified of me but I was going to make him want me, "what do you want to do together?"

I saw that he had no idea what but I do know what he was thinking.

"Maybe training? Watching a movie or playing a game? Or how about we just snuggle up in the bed together and enjoy the day and relax?" I was giving him options as I wanted him to enjoy himself and get a chance to get close to me.

I only just wonder what he would want to do as I did had big plans for him but that would be for last.

Just waiting for an answer now from his mouth.

To be continued

Okay guys I'll let you decide on what izuku choice to be on what he wants to do next.

Please comment down below and let me know what you guys think of this new chapter.