[ ~ Chapter 5 ~ ]

Rengoku's POV

Uzui and I started walking into the town, I looked around taking in my surroundings.

It was crowded with people, sky lamps everywhere, and the scent of food was in the air, along with chatter everywhere.

I glanced over at Uzui then turned my head back into the original position it was in, 'the demon could be anywhere' I thought.

"Man being in this place makes me hungry!" I chuckled "Wanna get something to eat then?" I asked, which in return he gave a single nod.

We began walking over to a food stand and ordered some food, we waited until it was ready, then began to eat.

Uzui's POV

"Umai!" I heard someone say infront of me, I chuckled "Good huh?" He glanced up at me and smiled before saying "I never know which meal will be my last, so I savor every bite!" He said taking another bite "Umai!" I chuckled at what he had said again.

(Time skip)

Uzui's POV

We left the bench we were sitting at as we had just finished eating, "Ahhh.. I'm so full!" I said, slightly glancing over at Rengoku, then turning my attention back infront of me.

"I aswell, it was quite delicious!" He said "Indeed." I said, agreeing with him about how good the food was.

We kept walking as silence filled the air along with crickets chirping, and thunder booming not too far away.

I focused my attention on the path ahead of me feeling air pushing against me as the winds began to pick up speed as the storm began to creep in, as slight sprinkles of water dropped onto our heads.

"Ah! Seems the storm is closer than I thought!" Rengoku said slightly shouting "Seems so." I agreed, "Shall we take cover?" He asked, "We should, the storm looks like it's going to last a while."

We began jogging to find shelter, I glanced over at Rengoku he was smiling, in response to seeing this, I smiled too.

Then I had an idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rengoku's POV

I heard loud footsteps behind me, then heard someone say "You better start running or I might catch up with you!" He laughed, "I'd like to see you try!" I chuckled.

The footsteps began to get louder, I tried running faster, but I ended up slipping in the mud.

"Ngh.." I groaned, the footsteps stopped and Uzui stood beside me, he began laughing "hahaha..HAAHAHHA!" He put a hand up to cover his face.

"It's not funny." I said begging to smile, then bursting out laughing.

"It kind of is." He chuckled, taking his hand from out of his face, he began to push a piece of hair out of my face,tucking it behind my ear.

then he wipped the mud off my cheek, he put his hand out in front of me, gesturing me to take it, so i did.

I thanked him "Lets continue walking then!"
I said, walking slowly up the path waiting for Uzui to catch up, when he caught up I looked at him and smiled.

He noticed this, and in return, he also smiled.

(Time skip)

Uzui's POV

I turned to Rengoku and pointed at something in the distance, "Could go there for shelter?" I said in a questioning tone "Sure!" He replied in his normal energetic voice.

We ran towards the area I had pointed at quickly making our way there, as we made it to the entrace I looked inside a window before going inside.

"It seems nobody lives here, I wonder why the light is on?" I asked confused, walking into the house infront of me, with Rengoku slowly trailing behind me.

"Ugh.. it stinks in here! What is this rotting stench?!" I asked disgusted, slowly walking into the living room, where the stench only got worse.

I turned on the light, my eyes widening in shock.

There was blood everywhere, covering the entire living almost.

There were rotting corpses connected to a tentacle that was made of flesh,and there was a demon sitting on a chair in the middle of the room.

His eyes saying.

'UPPER 5'
__________________________________
AHHHHHHH 689 WORDS IM SO HAPPY!!!! Im also trying a new writing style instead of very long paragraphs i'll be splitting them up from now on to make the chapters seem longer also this is my longest chapter so far SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER ALSO RAHHHH 43 READS?!!! TYSM!!! Anyways! Bye have a nice time!