Helluva 10

moxie:huh our job?
blitz:but what's with the fucking 10!?

we see i.m.p as we cut to the meeting room as blitza the boss was there business was good they do more than kill they also have a channel people originally didn't watch as ink cartoons are now on that channel as ben bought it and advertised i.m.p as his harem of ink women and his own ink creatures are in the cartoons and because of it that channel has gotten a lot of viewers and more people have been coming to i.m.p because of the i.m.p commercial that plays when they have a commercial break.

millie:well they seem to be doing better than we were at that time?
loona:i'll say.
moxie:i'm a woman in this!?
millie sees her wife as she get a naughty look in her eyes as moxie sees that and he tries to run for his life but millie caught him tied him up and she took him into a empty room where she uses the spell to turn moxie into his female self as millie was already naked with a strap on already lubed up as she uses her claws to tear apart moxxie's clothes much to her defiance as then she was being fucked hard by her wife.

blitza:ok things have been going good thanks to ben and the rest of us but we do have some clients who are hoping to be put in ben's show now i'm not sure what to do and ben is currently "busy" of course, moxxie and millie both blush as their son is having sex with his harem his three main stars of his cartoons bendi alice and boria as they are having a foursome right now in a different room of course but it was close by even that even loona and blitza are blushing as they can hear them although millie is excited about having more grand kids to spoil.

everyone sees a human child of 10 years fucking the three female stars of the show that i.m.p commercial plays. and they were all blushing from seeing that as how big his cock is for a 10 year old.
moxie:we have a human in our building!?
millie:and how is his cock so big!?
charlie:is that really important!?
vaggie:i agree is that really important to ask or know about!?
millie went quite as her husband and coworkers and her ma pa and sister stare at her in confusion shock and worry.
lillith:why do you fools have a human child in hell!? and why is he fucking three creatures from a black and white cartoon!? and how are they alive!?
blitz:i don't know prude!!
lucifer:don't talk to my wife that way imp!!
the fighting stopped when they heard the ink women's voices and the child's voice as they also learn his name.

ben:huffing oh man your always so tight bendi!
bendi:oh yes ben harder fuck me harder only your cock owns this pussy!
ben was fucking bendi from behind as he soon cums inside her as her belly swells looking like she was 9 months pregnant as alice was sitting in a chair with cum gushing out her pussy a she also had her turn and boria was lying in the hammock was she also was the same as the others.
charlie and vaggie were both blushing. angel mouth was wide open cherri dropped her unlit bomb stolas have a look of shock as that boys cock really is bigger than even his and blitz together stella was blushing as her feathers were ruffled in arousol octavia has a blody nose huskor stopped drinking his beer as it was pouring out of his mouth and the bottle pentious felt defeated as he saw what that child did to full grown women,nifty was blushing so hard her whole body turned redder than her hair the eggbois all were bowing like idiots at the scene striker he did not know how to react to this sallie may got turned on and hoped to ride that cock jo was actually impressed lin was grabbed her husband jo as the went into one of the empty rooms to have sex as vortex and bee were making out when they saw that and were sent to another room verasika and her group were turned on by that boy and how much he can cum as the succubus were groping their tits and fingering each others pussies as the incubus were making out and stroking each other cocks they all were in another room so no they were not doing that in the main room.
alastor and rosie(who was in a towel) both went back to their room to have sex again as alastor was the one to drag rosie who did not resist as the door closes behind them.