Redesigns

Redesigns

everyone huh?

charlie:wow i look good! i should practice my powers some more to look like that.
vaggie was blushing hard from seeing charlie's redesign.

now charlie is blushing as she sneaks her hand down into her pants as she runs into a empty room with vaggie following her as they still watch the videos since their are tvs in the rooms so people in the rooms can watch if they want and they can rewatch in case they missed anything.

lucifer:i'm having charlie learn that spell when we get home at once!!
charlie:thank you dad!!

angel and everyone look to their angel dust and the redesign as angel is speechless for once.
angel:ok i should look into getting a suit like that!
cherri is blushing seeing angel like that and she is blushing.
cherri:we are going shopping for suits when we get a chance mistor.
angel:woah ok okay babe.

after seeing alastors many female demons want him even more as rosie drags alastor into a empty room much to alastor denial but she was too strong as he was pulled in and the sounds of sex were heard as after a few minutes alastor was enjoying it.

6 to 32 hours later

everyone had gotten food or got to go shopping and practice as charlie and vaggie look like their redesigns as they both have nosebleeds from seeing each other pose.

angel got the suit and every male and female demon who knows him were amazed even valentino as he finds the suit interesting.
valentino:Not bad Not bad at all. he has two sexy thicc female imps sereve angel as they will get double the pay they already get.

after seeing both huskor and nifty they don't know how to respond but husker is impressed as nifty really likes her current and new style as she and husk were taught the spell as they try it and love their new looks.
huskor:huh not bad actually.
nifty:eeeee!! i love it!!!

the door that alastor and rosie were in opens as alastor looks refreshed and he turns into his redesign form and he is damn well a good looker and still firecesome.
alastor:i must admit i do look rather fetching and sex with rosie really helped my cal my nerves and such and no i'm not gonna have angel suck me off.
charlie:phew that's a relief.
vaggie:i'll say.

sir pentious:oh one with me in it? meh why not.
angel:huh snake boy actually looks good for once!
cherri:yeah as if he'll ever look that good ever again.
pentious transforms into the new form as he had learned the spell himself.

angel and cherri were quite now.

nifty:yay we get more redesigns huskor!!
huskor:yeah yeah take it bloody easy!!

charlie:oh my gosh nifty you look so beautiful!
nifty:thanks charlie!
huskor:huh that one even better than the last i like them both.

after seeing angel's other redesign.
angel:huh hey there good lookin.
valentino likes this look as well.

after seeing the second of this video.
vaggie woah you look like a gang/drug/mafia lord/boss now!
cherri:meh he's kinda i guess basic?
angel:yeah i'm with ya there.

cherri:sweet my turn!!
angel:lets see how ya look.

after seeing cherri bomb redesign.

angel:woah mama!! looking hot their cherri.
cherri:aw thanks angie!! we're so hitting the clubs tonight in our new forms!
angel:you know sweet ass!!

after seeing katie's.

katie:well i look even better than the news itself!!
tom is now scared of her even more now that she can take on that form.

after seeing tom's

tom:i i love it! it really feels like me!