Popcross Part 7

everyone is confused about this title as the first video pulls up.

after the video

after seeing blitz in his horror story form many were now gonna have nightmares about just that form as many knew that if their blitz turns into that form they are fucked.
blitz:wow now that is impressive.
moxie:forgive me sir but..what!!??
millie:i agree what are you thinking!?
loona:dad! if your crazy enough to even try to gain a form like like i'm warning ya now!
blitz:okay okay fine calm down!

after seeing  millie's horror story form moxie's cock got hard as he tries to hide it but millie noticed this and she smirks, that she got him hard without even trying.
millie:oh moxie~
moxie felt fear as he felt a hand on his shoulder, as he was dragged back into the room as he digs his claws into the floor but it repairs itself as moxie tries and fails to get free as he was yanked into the room as the door shuts and locks itself.
blitz:meh he'll be fine.
loona:yeah he will be fine.
after seeing moxie's blitz and loona felt a bit of fear as millie was being dominated by moxie as he took on this new form as he was like a mindless animal as he was fucking millie in her original form and she was loving every last second of it, moxie then chomps down onto millie's right tit as he marks her they were already married but now he has a new form that can kill anyone like the inner beast he never let out before.

after seeing loona's vortex and bea take her with them into a room, where she takes on the new form but both vortex and bea are aroused by it and have a three way with her.

everyone else was waiting for the next video to begin as blitz took on his horror form and carried stolas and mayberry into the same he and stolas were in before, as he began fucking them both as he now has two large cocks as they both were feeling it as stolas cock was put into mayberry's ass as she was being double penetrated by them, as now the next video plays.

after the video

blitz:woah so this is what's it's like to be a robot!! i like it and i can turn my hands into weapons and even still carry weapons as well!
ozzie saw fizzy turn into his new dragon form as they both got some naughty dragon kinks now as they flew into a room on the top floor as their's has a balcony and a hot tub as dragon fire was used in their sex as they were really going crazy in that room, verasika saw her armor she found it kinda hot as her fans who were watching were taking photos and tweeting about them and everything else they have seen as striker was impressed by his alternate form as he still has that striker flare when stella octavia and the rest of the family saw stolas as this creature called an scp they all had various reactions as they sensed that stolas has gained this new form as he was still having sex with blitz and may berry as she was being dominated and used as a cock sleeve by the two of them as she was completely naked as her clothes were destroyed except for her glasses as she was unconscious with a ahegao expression on her face as she was blushing very hard as she was filled up with cum from the both of the transformed males they both had unknowingly gotten her pregnant.

after the video

everyone was now amazed by the video as the hazbin hotel cast now have access to, their new forms as well.