chapter 8: interlude

Y/N POV

When we arrive at a grey room we then walked into a never ending hall. I'm asked Frisk if she's alright. She doesn't answer and we arrived at the new home. It's looks like toriel house but grey.

Y/N: so, are we there yet?

Frisk: closed.

We then explored the room and found a gift. When I opened it, it's just a key. I'm pick up the key and save it to the next room. I looked at the same hall that have 3 doors and a mirror. When I looked Frisk looking at the mirror I'm talked to her and she said that I'm need to look at the mirror. Confused, I looked at the mirror and saw a girl same age as  Frisk but with green dress and one golden stripe. Not only that, she has a dark eyes.

???: greetings, Y/N. I am Chara.

Y/N: oh, hey Chara. My name is-

Chara: don't sweat it. I know your name between your adventure and Frisk.

Chara seems like she dislike Frisk. Well, I don't have right to justified because she wants Frisk to have a feeling of remorse and torturing her mentality because she thinks Frisk is above consequences. Heh, if I'm Chara I would killed her a long time ago but she knows that death is too good for Frisk.

Y/N: yeah, I think you know about me to  revive you.

Chara: I know that but, will this work?

Y/N: I believe in your determination Chara.

Chara: even if I got revive what people will think about me? What about dad? About mom? About-

But before she talk more I reassure her.

Y/N: everything are gonna be alright. That's true humanity is evil but not everyone is evil. Let me show you that humanity can change to the better way.

Chara seems think about it until she says something.

Chara: okay. I trust you, but you must know my life in underground.

After she talked like that she changed the personality into Chara. Now Chara in Frisk body tried to show me something.

Chara: this is my and Asriel room.

Y/N: wow it's looks amazing.

After I said that I looked at 2 gift. I opened the first one and saw a knife. Maybe for a cooking. I closed the gift and found Chara seems relieved. The second one is a heart locket. When I opened it I saw Chara, toriel and two fluffybuns maybe Asriel and Asgore. I picked the heart locket and saw Chara tried to hide the crying.

Chara: heh, you already picked a good choice. A really good....

Chara seems want to cry and I want to tell her what's wrong.

Chara: n-nothing i- well when Asriel want to make me a sister, he gave me a heart locket. But, when I tell him the plan to break the barrier, I feel like I'm betrayed his kindness.

Chara seems to cry. I try to comfort her.

Chara: will he forgive me?

Y/N: I don't know but, I know one thing.

I tried to explained her.

Y/N: humanity and monster are the same. Even if our looks different we have our fault. Even humanity has grief when someone important die.

Chara seems to reassured and tried to explained that this heart locket is a sign of promised. I tried to reassure her and give her a most calm touch.

Chara: thank you.