Chapter 7 :A night before the storm

Y/N POV

After we spared muffet we arrive at the edge of the castle on nighttime.

Mettaton: oh? That human.....

We then see mettaton on top of the edge of castle.

Mettaton: could it be... my true-love?

Y/N:*sigh* drama... again.

Frisk: just let it be.

And then Mettaton appeared with woman wedding clothes and descend from the top using stairs and start singing. The song is good by the way.

Mettaton: so sad. So sad you are going to the dungeon.

And then Mettaton used a switch.

Mettaton: well toodles.

Mettaton pressed the button and we fall apart.

Y/N: oh nooooo....

After that we arrive at hotland again.

Mettaton: oh no... my one true love has been cast to the dungeon. The dungeon that has many puzzles.

I look at the puzzle and shocked that this is the puzzle that give my headache.

Mettaton: you still remember the rules, are you? Well, you better get ready because if you didn't complete it in 30 second you will incarnated into fire.

As Mettaton said that the fire behind our back are lit on.

Y/N: well, shoot.

Mettaton: good luck, darling.

And as he said that we run into complex puzzle with Mettaton still singing. Still, human can't go through complex puzzle in 30 second and we got into half of the puzzle.

Mettaton: oh my. You are dead.

And then the fire got closer and closer until.... the phone ring.

Dr. Alphys: don't worry. I'll save you.

Mettaton: oh no. How could I get distracted by Dr. Alphys.

Mettaton: wait a minute. That-

Dr. Alphys: that's right. You can't defeat us as long as we work together. Now leave us alone your puzzle over!

Mettaton: Puzzle? Over? Oh, you didn't hear it don't you? Green means you must fight a monster. Well, that monster is me.

And then we encountered Mettaton.

Act

Yell

You yell. Nothing happened.

Mettaton:  that's it. Say Goodbye.

Then the phone ring.

Mettaton: there's a caller? You better answer it darling.

Dr. Alphys: h-hey there's a last feature on your phone. P-press the yellow button.

I press the yellow button and my soul resonate with it. After that my soul become yellow.

Y/N: how do I control it?

But when I asked Dr.Alphys Frisk shoot Mettaton with her soul become yellow.

Mettaton: ohhhhh. You defeat me. Goodbye.

Dr.Alphys: w-we we did it! Yes we did it!

Y/N: All thanks to you.

Dr.Alphys: hmmm I'm be honest before you show up, I feel like I'm a total screw up. I couldn't do anything without letting everyone down. But after you came I feel like a lot better for myself. So... thanks for letting me help you.