49

return

Catnip is a group pet in Interstellar

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 49 Reverse Kidnapping (1)

    The atmosphere became a little delicate for a while.

    The senior from the comprehensive university seemed to be implying something, Lin Yuanyuan's body froze subtly, she could only be thankful that she walked in the front, her expression was not seen by the people behind.

    As for Ning Miaomiao?

    She didn't expect to meet them here either, with an unexpected look on her face.

    But before she could say anything, she heard a familiar voice: "Why are you all here?"

    It was the monitor's voice.

    "Squad leader?" Lin Yuanyuan's eyes widened, wondering why he was here.

    "I'm here to find a few books to read, and there are a few classmates here." The class monitor said, and indeed four or five people poked their heads out from behind him, and they were surprised to see several planters coming. .

    "Are you here?"

    "Look at the catnip in the library." Lin Yuanyuan finally calmed down, she raised her eyebrows, "You are not studying for the exam, are you? You can't leave me behind!"

    " Don't you have something to do?" The squad leader smiled, "Don't worry, I will leave all the notes for you." "All

    right." Lin Yuanyuan muttered, "I can catch up later."

    When they said something, then Senior sister Bian Zong didn't just look at Ning Miaomiao either.

    The squad leader and the others have already packed their things, and they are also going downstairs now.

    It looked like Ning Miaomiao was also there, but she moved faster, so she walked down first.

    Is it really?

    "Then let's get busy first?" Lin Yuanyuan felt that it was a bit dangerous now, she grabbed Ning Miaomiao's hand with one hand, "Miao Miao, you should review with them carefully, and then secretly make up for me, and then I can also be the first It's over!"

    "...Okay." Ning Miaomiao couldn't help laughing.

    When the two groups separated, Lin Yuanyuan and the others went into the library and continued to watch Catnip. The squad leader and the others dispersed after leaving the door, and only one squad leader walked up to Ning Miaomiao.

    "Thank you just now." Ning Miaomiao shook her head slightly, "I didn't expect to be bumped into by them." "It's okay."

    The squad leader chuckled, "I don't know if they will believe it."

    "Whatever." Ning Miaomiao said Not so resistant, she blinked, "It happens that I also want to know what they learned in class, and it's not a bad thing to communicate. As for other people, if they come to pester me, I can run away." Anyway, if I don't go to a few

    classes It doesn't matter, the big deal is that she opens the back door for small lessons.

    The squad leader suddenly felt a sense of crisis.