58

return

Catnip as a group pet in the interstellar world

繁體

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 58: Can This Be Drunk? (1)

Renault finally agreed to help Ning Miao, saying that he would let the people under him come up with a charter for her.

After Ning Miao solved this matter, the festival officially began.

In the middle of the flat ground, I don't know when a pile of firewood was set up, and several older people walked over and lit the fire together, and the flame quickly rose, and the small stalls were basically put away, and everyone gathered around the fire.

When Ning Miao passed, he found that not all the small stalls were put away, at least those small stalls that sold food were gathered together and lined up in a long line.

Because his height was still relatively short, Ning Miao was almost escorted by Victor after he went to the crowd, and this combination also attracted attention, and Ning Mengmeng noticed it at a glance.

When Ning Mengmeng approached, Ning Miao saw her, and she was a little surprised: "What's wrong?" Don't play with them anymore?

"I'll accompany my sister." Ning Mengmeng smiled, "I want to spend this festival with my sister more." This

is the first time for Ning Miao, and it can also be regarded as the first time for Ning Mengmeng now.

This time it was special.

Ning Mengmeng came to Ning Miao's side, and when the fire rose and the village chief was about to say something, she pulled Ning Miao and rushed into the crowd, and also approached the fire.

Victor, who was left unguarded and left behind: "..."

Just, he really didn't expect it.

Obviously so well-behaved and introverted a girl, how can she pull people to say and leave?

Victor thought so, but quickly followed.

The people in the crowd, Ning Miao, actually have a lot of acquaintances, these are derived from the part of the memories that Ning Mengmeng left her at the beginning, when Ning Mengmeng left her memories for more than a month and less than two months, and some of them were memories of the planet K33.

What's more, now there is Ning Mengmeng, the two are not conspicuous when they mix in the crowd, occasionally someone greets her, and she also shouts uncles and aunts.

Anyway, you can't go wrong with calling uncles, aunts, grandparents, grandparents.

As long as you don't bring your name.

Therefore, in Victor's opinion, it is Ning Miao and Ning Mengmeng who seem to be familiar with this place.

The vague guess in his heart confirmed a little.

The people around the fire laughed and danced, and they didn't care who was around them, they just held hands anyway.

Ning Miao's one hand was held by Ning Mengmeng, and the other hand was held by... Victor held up?

When she turned her head to look over, Victor's body froze, that is, at this moment, Victor's hand was also held, and he subconsciously turned his head to look at it and found that it was an aunt he didn't know.