79

return

Catnip as a group pet in the interstellar world

繁體

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 79: Little Senior Brother Came to Help (1)

The next day, Ning Miao treated Uncle Pang as usual, and half of the remaining third were ordinary spiritual pollution, and the other half was spreading pollution, with a little bit of semi-finished insect crystal breath.

The normal half is easy to treat, and the half of the worm crystal is not so easy.

The main thing is that Uncle Pang's body is a little unbearable.

After another third of the treatment, Ning Miao stopped, and at this time, Uncle Pang's face was already whiter than yesterday.

Pang Xiyuan was almost scared to tears.

"Let's go here today," Ning Miao was also helpless, she wanted to cure Uncle Pang earlier, but even if she had recovered her strength and could control it more subtly, she could reduce Uncle Pang's burden as much as possible, but Uncle Pang's body was really poor.

So bad that even if Ning Miao lightened his burden, he couldn't afford to clean up at once.

"I'll do it again tomorrow, and when the time comes, I'll leave you catnip, and you can condition your body and restore your mental strength."

"Thank you." After all, it is his own body, and Uncle Pang is also the one who feels it the most.

He could clearly feel that his body was now relaxed that had rarely been seen in so many years, and just as well, he felt that he had reached his limit.

However, he also asked Ning Miao: "Aren't you staying here today to rest?" Anyway, tomorrow is over, can you take a day off and go back tomorrow?

"No, I'm going back to accompany the old man." Ning Miao shook his head and refused.

This reason for refusal made Uncle Pang unable to keep it, and he himself had no strength, so Pang Xiyuan sent Ning Miao.

Jiang Wen didn't go with Ning Miao this time, he stayed to take care of Uncle Pang.

When Uncle Pang packed up and went to sleep, Jiang Wen poked Pang Xiyuan: "You said, are we going to return the catnip tomorrow?"

"How about that?" Pang Xiyuan said that he didn't care about this, what he cared about most now was Xiao Shu's body.

Jiang Wen was shocked: "Also, it would be nice if I could have this luck and enjoy it here for two days." Ning

Miao said that she wanted to go back to accompany the old man, but she was not in a hurry to go back, but went to the Planters Association first.

Since the last time he came and handed over the two SS-grade catnip, Ning Miao hadn't cared about these things for the time being.

Today is also unfortunate, she did not say in advance, so the president is not in the association.

But the little senior brother is here.

Knowing that Ning Miao was coming, the little senior brother ran over and took Ning Miao up to the top floor: "Little junior sister, why are you here today?" Is there something going on? How about you wait a minute, I'll talk to the teacher?

"No thanks, I'm just here to take a look." Ning Miao shook her head, she looked at the little senior brother, "Is the teacher busy now?"

"It's quite busy." The little senior brother nodded, "The teacher has been busier since you came last time, but..."