1-Soul Shifters?

A rainy night in a village, thunder booming through the dark skies, people walking down the path with umbrellas. Those who didn't have umbrellas kept their hands above their head trying to avoid those cold drops of water from the sky. Down the path, a woman, wearing a hat with what seemed like a long purple thin like plastic attached to it to protect her from the rain. She wore a long dress like coat, walking in a hurry with something in her hand wrapped in a cloth keeping caution of people around her. She continued to walk until she got to what seemed like a sort of alley. She saw a small girl lying asleep on her mothers lap, drops of rain falling on her face every now and then but she must have been in that position for a while, she was soaked. The woman took out what seemed like a ball of rice

"You poor thing. Child, eat this"

The mother of the child accepted it and woke the girl from her sleep, feeding it to her by hand.The mother and the girl soon followed the woman to what looked like a hut-like house built with wood beams. The child and the woman ate as if they hadn't eaten much in days because they probably didn't. The woman watched them eat.

"I will bring you more meat, eat slowly"

The woman got up slowly, taking a few steps away from the low table before stopping right in front of an open area that a wood like closet to the right. She slowly turned her head to the right and looked in between the cracks of the wooden door. She seemed to have glanced at something inside the wooden like closet before turning and walking away in the opposite direction. A blue pale like face peaked its eyes through the cracks of the door, staring at the mother and the girl eating.The woman once outside of the Hut like house, locked the girl and the mother in, using a wooden beam to block the door. The creature opened the door of the wood closet stepping out, the little girl while taking a bite of a piece of food notices movement in the corner of the room and she looks up.

"Mom"

The mother hums as she turns to look in the direction the little girl is staring. The creature hisses causing the mother and the little girl to yell, before runs full on speed towards the mother and the girl. Just before the creature can get to them a man breaks the roof and drops down with a sword in hand wearing a hanbok. The creature stops and turns around to the noise, instantly recognizing the man. The man runs at an inhuman-like speed towards the creature grabs it by the neck and shoves it up against the post in the room. The creature and the man stared at each other dead in the eyes before the creatures started to smirk. The woman grabs the child and runs away as the man launches the creature across the room into what seemed like glass or ceramic like pots, shattering them all in an instant. The man marches towards the creature as it's stumbling to get up. The creature once again tries to launch itself to the man and the man Spins around allowing the creature to miss him and hitting it in the back with the tip of his sword before raising his hand, a ball of water with a bright blue light appearing in his hand, the creature is surrounded by water and gets trapped in what seems like a force field of water fighting to get out before stopping and staring at the man growling as its eyes turn black. At the same time, the woman comes running in.

"Geon!"

The man turns around to look at her.

"I told you to reach out to me if anything were to happen to him" He tells the woman. " how could you let things come to this?" He asked.

The woman looked at him with pleading eyes "He will be fine once he absorbs human energy, he returns back to normal." she said almost hysterical.

The man narrowed his gaze as he lowered his head "Your son has run wild, I shall retrieve his soul"

The woman yelled "No!" she turned around behind him in the direction of the creature spreading out her arms in a block like stance, trying to put distance between the creature and the man.

"You were the one who turned my son into a soul shifter, either get him another body or feed him the energy of human Souls!" She yelled "Bring back my son, Bring back my son!" She continued to yell in a desperate like manner.

" if word gets out, that I use forbidden sorcery, we'll both be doomed. He said staring into her eyes with a warning. The woman looked him in the eyes

"No... please" Tears threatened to drop from her eyes. She turned around running to the creature. She kneeled down to the creature looking in its eyes, looking at its body, taking a hold of its arms.

"No, please Geon. Stay with me just for a bit longer" She raised her hands cupping the creature's face in her hands, Tears falling from her eyes "My son" She looked up into its eyes before freezing, the creature showing a slight smile stares back into her eyes. The creature starts draining the energy from her body, the man waiting across the room turns around at this noise and realizes what's happening as he unsheathes His sword and he launches the sword towards the creature, the symbols along the side of the sword lighting up in the light blue color. The sword hits the creature straight in the heart launching it back into a stand made of wood, the creature slowly starts to turn into stone. The man throws the creatures body into what seems like a big giant lake and it sinks down to the grainy bottom.

The man is standing above a cliff watching the body accompanied by another man in a hat. The man with the hat still staring at the lake he turns to ask the man

"Why do the bodies of soul shifters turn like rocks when they run wild?" He asks the man with the sword, turning to look at him.

"A crack forms when the body's clash with the souls they carry, which causes them to lose energy." He says. The other man returns to look at the lake once again "This is already the 8th soul that has run wild" He mentions

The man that killed the creature responds "I guess I should stop shifting Souls" The other man replies

" You should go to the royal palace" The man with the sword turns to look at him.

The man continues "His majesty has been asking about the new spell that you have been trying to master."

The man that murdered the creature turns to look at the lake as he seems to be lost and thought but also questioning why would his majesty be asking about the new spell?

A/N -I hope that wasn't too bad let me know what you think! See you next chapter