5-The Four Seasons

Chapter 5 

Y/n and Naksu run through the forest, occasionally jumping off of trees slinging their swords through the leaves.The sound of the sword cutting through the air and their feet hitting the ground being the only thing able to hear. Y/n and Naksu launch towards the sun aiming their swords.Just then Y/n and Naksu wake up, Naksu flinching waking Y/n up.

Your POV

I feel movement which caused me to move around before I woke up hitting my elbow.

"Ow" I hiss out between my teeth rubbing my elbow.

"Mu-deuk, Su-ya, are you alright?" I hear a man ask, I have no idea where i am and when I open my eyes there's a cloth covering my face.I just nod hoping that the man will believe my response and turn away.I raised my hand to delicately touch the cloth on my face as I remove it I turned to my left and noticed that it's the girl that me and Naksu had stopped with her friend, the blind girls back at the village. I watch as the other girl slowly raises her hand to the blindfold and removes it, she looks up and around. We're in what looks like a small stream in a boat and a new Village .Wait, I thought these girls were blind? Why is it that we could see maybe because we're new souls in the body? But that doesn't make sense.The girl puts her blindfold back on so do I. I whisper to the girl

" Naksu?"

"Y/n is that you?" I roll my eyes underneath the cloth even though nobody can see.

"No, a random blind girl just happens to know your name,yes it's me" I whisper hoping the men a few maybe, a couple feet ahead won't hear us.

"Try to bear with motion sickness we are almost there, Mu-deok. I know your sister can handle it a bit better than you, challenge her to that."They're a little gaps in the cloth on my eyes so I can see that the men slightly Taps the stick that Naksu is holding.She nods her head.

"Mu-deok really what type of name is that?" she whispers

" I don't know but it can't be any worse than mine"

"Wait hold on so, we're blind girls from the countryside who got sold off to the Fortress?" Naksu whispers

" I guess"

The man on the boat continues to speak " I'm surprised that Su -ya actually lasted longer than you, I wasn't sure which one of you was going to throw up first due to the motion sickness" Naksu and I both stand up

"Thanks for the journey, I'll will be off now" Says Naksu as she looks up at the little bridge straight ahead. I tilt my head slightly noticing what she was getting at.We both jump up at the last second the boat goes under the bridge and hold on to the edge of the small Bridge trying to pull ourselves up. but as I try to pull myself up I noticed I can't. What the hell is this, my arms are weak I can barely support my own body weight hanging off this beam. I look over at Naksu and notice shes struggling too.I keep trying to pull my body to get myself over the edge onto the bridge but it's no use.Before I could do anything Naksu yells.

"MISTER, HELP ME, HELP US"

"OH,DEAR, Mu-deok Su-Ya HOLD ON" At this moment she starts panicking and starts kicking her legs around kicking me in the process

"STOP KICKING ME YOU'RE GONNA MAKE US FALL" I yell at her, but it doesn't make a difference she continues to kick her legs around.

"TURN THE BOAT AROUND, GO BACK" the man continues to yell at the driver of the boat.

"MISTER" Naksu yells one last time before her arms give out and she lets go of the beam, falling down towards the small stream but she grabs onto my leg in the process and pulls me down with her letting go of the beam as well and falling into the stream right above her.