8-MAIDS?!

Naksu and Y/n stand, waiting for the buyer to speak as he inspects the charm that jang uk had given Naksu. Naksu rolls her eyes and Y/n stands with her arms crossed inspecting the buyer with an eyebrow raised. Naksu sighs,

"How much longer do you need?" She asks.

"It is expensive, so I need to take a closer look" The buyer replies.

"We aren't asking for too much. Just pick a price and pay us" I retort.

The buyer squints his eyes at the charm one last time before shifting his gaze to the door and leaning slightly over the table as if he was waiting for something. Naksu rolls her eyes once again. But Y/n squints her eyes at the bar out of curiosity before turning to look at the door, but before she had the chance to the buyer yells,

" Over here! It's them!" Foreman come rushing through the door and grab a hold of Naksu and Y/n.

" What the hell is going on?! " Naksu Yells

Y/n struggles to get the two men off of her "Get off of me!"

The last thing they both see is the men collecting the charm before their vision goes black.

-

Y/n sits in a room waiting for the woman to return with instructions on what to do next. Ridiculous thoughts Ponder her mind. " A maid who the hell does he think he is?" "Young Master, my ass" "He chose us to be his head servants, ridiculous"

-

"How long do you plan to keep Naksu and Y/n's bodies at Jeong Jingak?" A man asks Master Jang, as they both stand looking at the concrete structure displaying their bodies.

" If they succeeded in finding a new body, they will come back for their sword. They will come here looking for their bodies, let's see how things turn out." He replies, inspecting the bodies from head to toe from a distance.

-

"Maybe it's because your father's room is always empty, but it never seems to get dusty. I wonder when he will return. The colors in your mother's portrait are starting to fade away, we should call a painter to repaint the colors" The main servant woman who is like a mother to Jang uk says. She turns to look at him as they are both standing in front on Jang uk's mothers picture, Jang uk not taking his eyes off of the portrait. The maid walks away leaving him alone. Jang uk Suddenly begins to recall memory,

-

Memory

"I memorized all the books you told me to read. Teach me how to practice spells just like how you taught Yul and Dang-gu." A young Jang uk speaks to Head master Jang in the courtyard of the palace. A man walks towards him and holds up a sword in its case, in both hands offering it to him. A teary-eyed Jang uk looks up to Headmaster Jang on the top of the stairs on the entryway to the Palace.

"That sword belongs to your father. Take it out." Headmaster jang tells the young boy. The boy retrieves the sword from the servant's hand, he stares at it before looking back up to the Headmaster.

"Due to the spell that has been cast on me, I am unable to take out a sword that has a spell on it."

The Headmaster stares at the young boy with the Blank Stare as all the people around them stare at both of them. "You cannot even take out your own father's sword. How do you expect to learn spells?" The Headmaster stabs at him.

Teary-eyed child replies " why can you not open my gate of energy so I can practice casting spells?"

" I... cannot do that" The Headmaster replies with his hands behind his back.