|02|

( real life ! )

Jaylah had just left her and Max's apartment and was making her way to her family house. She eventually made it there and walked in.

"Jay! Oh, darling I'm so proud of you!" KATHERINE DUBOIS said and brought her daughter into a hug. "Couldn't it done it without you mama" Jaylah replied.

"Awh, they are all in school aren't they?" Jaylah added referring to her siblings. "Yeah, well Jadon is here obviously. The others will all be home soon" Katherine told her.

Jaylah has 4 younger siblings, which are JADON DUBOIS, who is 18 years old. JACOB DUBOIS, who is 16 years old. JORDYN DUBOIS who is 10 years old and JULIANA DUBOIS who is 9 years old.

Jaylah walked into the kitchen and was greeted by a hug from Jadon. "JJ! You made it to F1, congrats sis!" Jadon exclaimed as they pulled away from the hug.

"Thank you J." Jaylah said. "I saw all the comments though, don't listen to them yeah?" Jadon added. "I won't, Max has already told me" Jaylah added.

"Yeah, I did text him yesterday" Jadon said. "Of course, hey I got a question" Jaylah asked him. "Yeah? What's up?" Jadon replied.

"You wanna come to Bahrain with me?" Jaylah said. "Yeah, okay! I can't say no to that, you going to ask Jac too?" Jadon added.

"Yeah, I am. I know mum won't be able to and I know the girls aren't that interested" Jaylah told him. "Let me know the details then" Jadon added.

"Jelly!!" Jordyn and Juliana called and ran to their older sister. "Hey girls!" Jaylah giggled as she hugged them. "We missed you!" Juliana added. 

"I missed you too, I'm not here for long though" Jaylah replied. "Why can't you just stay?" Jordyn mumbled.

"Oh Jord, I promise I will come back when I have time. I'm going to busy this year," Jaylah told her. "With Maxi?" Juliana asked.

"Yes, I will be with Max" Jaylah giggled. "When can we see him again?" Jordyn asked. "I don't know yet, hopefully soon" Jaylah told them.

"Hey JJ," Jacob said as they hugged and the girls ran off. "Hey Jac," Jaylah replied. "Congrats on reaching F1, I knew you could do it" Jacob added.

"Thank you, you want to come to Bahrain with me and Jadon?" Jaylah asked. "What about school?" Jacob added.

"It's up to you, you have basically finished school now it's only your exams" Jaylah told him. "True, I'll come then! It's going to be sick!" Jacob added.

"I'll text you both the details soon," Jaylah said as they both nodded. "Jelly!!" Juliana shouted which made Jaylah run over to her youngest sibling.

~~

"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for an interview?" Katherine asked her eldest daughter as she walked into the living room.

"Oh yeah! Talking about growing up and how I got to the position I am today! It is okay, if I talk about papa?" Jaylah mumbled the last few words.

"JJ, you can talk about what makes you feel comfortable. If you don't wanna talk about it, you don't have to" Katherine said.

"Okay, I'll see you later mama!" Jaylah added as she got her things and was just about to leave the house for her car.

"Je t'aime chérie!" Katherine called. (love you darling) "Ich liebe dich auch, Mama!" Jaylah shouted. (Love you too, mama)