001. radioactive

chapter one!( "welcome to the new age" )

chapter one!
( "welcome to the new age" )

chapter one!( "welcome to the new age" )

"I was born in space, on the ark. The Humanrace lived here for generations. And everybody only had one dream. Earth. Atleast that was my dream. Breathing real air. Just for one little Moment. But they say we can't go back to earth in about the next 100 years. And we will all be dead by then."

Brynn sat on her small, hard bed in her cell. She was alone since her Friend Sheila, who she shares her cell with, was taken away because of an 'disease' and everyone needed to be put in Quarantine. Which was obviously a lie. Brynn was smart. She knew something was up.

She played with her golden necklace that she got from her mom. She had a bad feeling in her stomach. Something was going on and it wasn't 'bout some made up sickness. She thought about her dad, she often thought of him, but all of this worried her. Was the ark dying and they were floting the prisoners? And to cover it up they were saying the prisoners are put into a Quarantine?

The celldoor swung open and two gurads stood outside. "You are floting us, aren't you?" The blonde asked nervously. The gurads stayed silent. "What is happening?, I'm seventeen you can't flot me!" Brynn jelled as one of the them started to pull her arm. "Don't touch me!" She tried to get out of his grip but the second gurad took her other arm. "Don't worry, Baby" Someone familliar said. "Dad?" And everything went black.

...

The young Girls eyes slowly opened. Her vision was blurry and she needed to blink a few times till she could see clear again. It was loud. "Hey B." Brynn looked to her right to see who was talking to her and it was Norman, her best friend. Best Friend before she was looked up in prison. "Norman? What is going on?" Brynn was so confused. "Want me to be honest?" She nodded at his question. "We are going to earth. You missed the chancellor speech." Norman said loudly so she could hear him. "WHAT?" Brynn screamed out of shook and many heads turned to them.

"Norman you can't be serious! The earth is not survieable yet." The River Girl laughed not beliving her friend. "Brynn it is ture." He singhed. Brynn put her head in her hands. Her head hurt really bad and she felt like she needed to puke. Is this really happening? She didn't know if she should be exited, because this is what she always dreamed about, or if she should be worried sick, because you never know what is down there and they were all just Teenager. Not to forget all crimanals.