Chapter 11

Clarice's POV
I woke up on one of the beds of the hotel room that I shared with Jasper. Two things had disturbed my slumber.

1). Was the chunky bellied pup that laid across my neck and was slowly suffocating me as he crushed my windpipe.

2). Was the sounds of Jasper getting ready to leave.

I slowly sat up and moved Eclipse to my lap much to his protest as he yawned and rolled over exposing his fat belly.....it's way more adorable in person than my description.

Jasper looked up and said "Good morning" causing me to sleepily smile and say "Morning.... Where are you going?" "I was headed out to get you some breakfast, what sounds good? IHOP? Black Bear diner? Or Black Walnut? Donuts?" He said in a rapid fire manner that made me giggle in amusement before frowning.

Maybe I'm being spoiled, but I've never actually eaten out. The diner is co-owned by Cora and her adoptive brother Gus, so everything is homemade there. For bonfires everyone does a potluck and nothing, not even the desserts. Esme actually learned how to cook and never buys anything premade. I'm just so used to home cooked meals that the thought of having to eat takeout is revolting and saddening.

I cleared my throat and said "You pick, I don't really eat out so I've never had those places food" Jasper frowns as he senses my home sickness and nods before pecking my forehead and leaving.

I decided to shower and feed Eclipse while he was gone. I wrapped my baby bean in a hand towel on the counter as I stripped and hopped into the warm water. After 15 minutes of scrubbing, I exited and put on new pajamas.

I took my pup and sat cross legged on the bed and turned on the tv to cartoons as I made his bottle and fed him

At three weeks we can usually start experimenting with solid foods, but unlike his siblings he wasn't ready nor interested in the watered down wet puppy food. He instead decided to try and bathe in it. We decided to try again when he's 5 or 7 weeks.

I allowed him to drink three ounces before rubbing his back and belly to relieve him of any gas. I also kept a rag underneath him in case he a a wet fart.....this has happened and I still haven't told Bella that her white Mexican embroidered blouse is ruined.

While I was iffy about the embroidery, I did like the style of the top and it was the only decent thing she owned so I would have to replace it

While I was iffy about the embroidery, I did like the style of the top and it was the only decent thing she owned so I would have to replace it... I wonder if I could get one with embroidered dragonflies or blue morpho butterflies?

Anyway, after waiting for Eclipse's stomach to settle he started whimpering and whining causing me to give him another three ounces. I again rubbed his belly to relieve any gas, and as I was doing this Bella barged in causing me to jump and for Eclipse to let out the loudest, longest, and most nastiest fart known to man.

Bella and I both gagged coughed as the air became toxic and slowly turned into mustard gas that burned our eyes and made our eyes water like we'd been pepper sprayed. Even poor Eclipse's eyes watered as he tried to crawl away from his own butt!

Bella looked at me in disgusted horror as I stared back at her in disbelief  before getting up to go outside to the front lobby for fresh air. But my coughing fit made that difficult. I opened a window before heading outside to try and escape the horrible smell.

I walked outside and Bella followed. Once we were outside she shoved me s into the backseat of a cab and gave her an address. I looked at her in surprise and confusion before a deadpan face appeared.

Before reaching into my pocket and shooting a text towards Rose and Jazz saying SOS and providing them the address that Bella provided

I groaned before flopping back against the seat... of course Bella would use me as a hostage.