Chapter 16

Clarice's POV
So the Cullens left, as predicted, and dropped all contact with Bella. I was still in contact with Emmett and Rosalie, but Jasper refused to talk to me out of shame and guilt. It stung, but I understood. Besides I got a badass scar now!

Gotta make up a story behind it though, because being thrown into stairs by your sister's boyfriend to 'protect' you doesn't sound badass at all

Oh! I know! I'll say that I wrestled a grizzly bear! Sounds realistic enough.

Anyways, Bella was super depressed for a few months and dad was on the verge of sending her to a mental hospital but Renee said no. She recently started hanging out with Jake and I now started operation get Leah an imprint.

I was also preparing for the newborn army. I knew that I wanted to save Fred, Diego, Bree, and Riley and bring them to Denali.... But how do I convince them?

I'll figure it out later....

I don't see a point in going to Volterra, aside from reporting Coven abuse which has a 50% chance of having anything done. It's a chance that I have to take though, I have to save my friends from Carlisle.

My phone suddenly rang and I picked it up to see Lauren was calling me "Wassup?" I asked "Wanna see that new movie? Face Punch this Saturday?" She asked "Sure, why not" I hung up and went to stretch like a cat only to be interrupted by Bella asking "Who was that?"

I gave her a deadpan look and say "My friend" "What friend? One of the Cullens? Are you in touch with them?!" She demanded only for me to say "First it's none of your business, and second I have other friends unlike you" she shrieked which made dad holler upstairs "Bella! You better leave Clarice alone!"

She scowled at me and stormed off making roll my eyes. In case you were wondering....

Bella is still a nuisance.