Part 2: The incident

Arabelle's POV

I woke up the next morning around 9. I got up and went to the kitchen to find a note from dad saying that there were some leftover eggs and bacon in the fridge. (haha, Buck cooking). I got out the food and heated it up. As I ate breakfast I texted Valerie and Jessica. Valerie's brother was hanging out with Jee-yun, so they weren't coming, but May said that she would drive us there, since she's the only 16 year old in the friend group. The plan was that May would get Valerie 1st then Jessica, then me that way we didn't have to turn around. They were going to pick me up at 10:30, so I had about an hour to get ready. Once I finished eating, it was 9:45, so I put my plate in the sink and got ready.

Outfit choices

By the time I was ready, it was 10:25

By the time I was ready, it was 10:25. I grabbed my key to the apartment and left. When I got downstairs I texted May saying that I was outside.  I waited for about 10 minutes until May and the girls showed up.

"You're late," I say as I get in the car.

"Not my fault traffic's bad," may says.

"I'm going to give this uber ride a bad review," I laugh.

"You're still going to pay the 10 dollar fee," May says.

"All right all right," I say.

"We wouldn't have been late if Jessica didn't take forever to get ready," Valerie says.

"Hey, you never know if there's going to be any boys," she says.

"It's probably just us. People haven't gone up there in forever," Valerie says.

"Why's that," May asks.

"Some lady and her boyfriend were up there one time and a piece collapsed. They both fell to their deaths," I say.

"Wow, dramatic," May says.

"Yeah. No ones been up there in years," I say.

"So we're going up there to face out deaths," Jessica says.

"No, just for the view," Valerie says.

"Well, we're here. I'll pick you up in an hour," May says.

"Thank's May," we all said as she left.