🅐 🅒🅐🅛🅛

'' You sure you're going to be okay, by yourself?'' Enna asked Reimu while brushing back her hair. Reimu laughed a little, slinging a white towel over her shoulder. 

'' Yes, I'll be fine, you and Millie will only be gone for two hours. I'm not gonna die or some stupid shit like that,'' Reimu reassured Enna. Millie came from the hallway and smacked Enna's arm. 

'' Come on, we're going to be late,'' Millie fixed her earrings, Enna murmured 'yes' and waved goodbye to Reimu. 

'' Be safe Reimu,'' Enna told Reimu while walking out of the house. 

'' Call the VSF if anything goes horrible!'' Millie added. Reimu walked to the door and waved to them goodbye. Reimu closed the door and started to walk toward the bathroom. 

Reimu was finished with her shower and was drying her hair. The house phone started to ring. Reimu looked into the kitchen and was confused a little. Reimu sat the towel down on the counter and picked up the phone. 

'' Hello?'' Reimu said, glancing down at her nails. 

'' Hello,'' A scratchy, male voice came over the phone. Reimu looked up from her nails and she scoffed. 

'' Oh, wow, you're so fucking original if you're trying to scare me Millie it's not working,'' Reimu insulted the person on the other side of the line. 

'' I'm not Millie, but you know me,'' The voice told Reimu. Reimu scoffed again and opened her fridge. 

'' Okay, if you're not Millie is this you Enna?'' Reimu asked trying to look for something to snack on. 

'' No, I go to your college, but you really don't pay attention to me. So, I wanted to call you and ask you a couple of questions, to get to know you,'' The voice admitted. Reimu picked out some yogurt and felt a little bad about cussing this guy out. 

'' Shoot,'' Reimu chuckled to herself. 

'' What's you're favorite scary movie?'' The guy asked Reimu. Reimu blew a raspberry and picked up a knife from the knife block.

'' I really like slasher movies, especially Halloween I like the concept,'' Reimu admitted. '' Oh, and Nightmare on Elm Street,'' Reimu also added. The guy laughed a little, and Reimu chuckled along with her. 

'' Are you single?'' The guy asked Reimu. Reimu laughed a little. 

'' Now, why would I tell you that?'' Reimu asked, placing the knife back into the knife block.

'' I just want to know, you'know to know what jokes I can or can not make. Do you have a boyfriend?'' The guy asked, while Reimu was walked around the kitchen. 

'' No, I don't you wanna ask me out or something?'' Reimu questioned the guy. 

'' I still haven't asked for your name,'' The guy said. Reimu chuckled to herself, while twirling a piece of her hair. 

'' Why do you want to know my name?'' Reimu questioned the guy. The guy laughed a little. 

'' So many questions, for a little lamb like yourself,'' The guy said coyly. Reimu scoffed and pushed back her hair. 

'' Well, how about you answer my question since I answered yours, okay Mr. Secret?'' Reimu teased the guy. The guy took in a deep breath and sighed. 

'' Well, I want to know your name since I can see you from here,'' The guy admitted. That almost made Reimu drop the house phone. '' You sitting on that couch, hair still wet in you're blue pajama's, your favorite right?'' The guy added. Reimu shot up and started looking around frantically.