Chapter One: The Road to Corinth

ⒻⓁⓄⓌⒺⓇⓈ

[Corinth - Gates]

In the domed city of Corinth, as the gates begins to lower.

A guy wearing white and a girl wearing yellow are on a motorcycle each, another guy was behind the guy-wearing-white's motorcycle.

"Get ready, Bro!" Summer told her brother who is driving next to her.
"You better hang on!" Winter told the guy behind him.

Both Winter and Summer slides through the gate as it closes behind them.

The City Shield activated, the city's environment changes to a non-apocalyptic view.

Both Winter and Summer took off their helmets. Scott, who is the guy behind Winter's motorcycle, took his off.

"See?" Winter asked.
"We told you." Summer said.
Both twins told Scott.

"Eagle Two." Colonel Mason Truman called, he went towards Scott. "Eagle Two. Report." He said.

Dillion saluted.

"Where's Eagle One?" Colonel Truman asked.

"Eagle One is down, sir." Scott said. "He's gone."

Summer looks down, and Winter wraps his arm around and comforts her.

"Dismissed." Colonel Truman said.

"But, dad-" Dillion said.

"I said dismissed." Colonel Truman interrupted.

"Let's go." Winter told Scott, he brings Scott away with his sister.
"Let me look at that arm." Summer told Dillion as they all walk away.

ⒻⓁⓄⓌⒺⓇⓈ

[One Year Later - Corinth - Gates]

At the gates of Corinth. A young man named Dillon and another man named Ziggy are both inside the domed city.

Both Dillon and Ziggy were avoiding Venjix forces but they soon went into the domed city.

Four figures arrived and they stood in front of the car where both Dillon and Ziggy are.

0. Winter Landsdown, Operator Series White.
1. Scott Truman, Operator Series Red.
2. Flynn McAllistair, Operator Series Blue.
3. Summer Landsdown, Operator Series Yellow.

Winter, Scott, Flynn, and Summer all took out their Cell Shift Morphers and Morphing Engine Cells.

All four Rangers placed their Morphing Engine Cells into their Cell Shift Morphers.

"Ready!" Winter, Scott, Flynn, and Summer shouted. "RPM!" They pressed on a button. "Get in gear!"

All four Rangers Morphed.
Winter's helmet is the shape of a (Sea) Serpent.
Scott's helmet is the shape of an Eagle.
Flynn's helmet is the shape of a Lion.
Summer's helmet is the shape of a Bear.

All four Rangers sped towards the Grinders. They begin attacking them.

Scott fought against some Grinders, before he took out his Nitro Blaster. "Let's Rev It Up! Engine Cell, Activate!" He shouted, placing the Engine Cell #1 into it. "Nitro Sword!" The Nitro Blaster changed into a Nitro Sword.

Flynn stops a bunch of Grinders and pushed them all down. He dodged more of the Grinders headed his way and pushed them off.

Summer kicks a few, and sweeps kicks the Grinders down. She also attacks them using the wheels on her legs.

Winter did backflip-kick kicking a Grinder back. He stood on his hands a spins his legs around, tornado-kicking the Grinders around him down. He pushes himself off, kicking one more Grinder before landing back on his feet.

Scott and Flynn continue fighting off the Grinders.

Both Winter and Summer did the same-moves blocking the Grinders' attacks.

As more Grinders went towards the Landsdown twins, the two dodged the Grinders standing back-to-back.

"You thinking what I'm thinking, Sis?" Winter asked.
"You know it, Bro!" Summer said.

Both Winter and Summer placed both the Cell Engine #0 and Cell Engine #3 into their Nitro Blasters.

The Landsdown twins jumps opposite directions, firing at the Grinders.

The group continue fighting and eventually defeats the Grinders.

Winter saw the Generation 5 Attack Bot going towards Dillon's car. "Ha!" He quickly jumps onto the hood of the car. "Go away!" He yelled, taking out his Nitro Blaster and firing at the Attack Bot who jumps and dodged it.

The Generation 5 Attack Bot ran away.

Winter looks back at Dillon and Ziggy giving them both and and thumbs-up. He jumps off the hood.

Scott, Flynn, and Summer went towards Winter.

"You okay?" Dillon asked,
"You good, Bro?" Summer asked.

"Great!" Winter said, before they all ran to chase after the Generation 5 Attack Bot.

[Building - Inside]

Inside of the building, where the Attack Bot is cornered.

The Rangers pressed on the buttons on their belts, deploying their primary weapons.

"Now that's what I'm talking about! Go, Rangers!" Ziggy shouted.

"Sonic Scythe!" Winter shouted.
"Street Saber!" Scott shouted.
"Turbo Cannon!" Flynn shouted.
"Zip Charger!" Summer shouted.

The Generation 5 Attack Bot attacks the Rangers which missed as they ran towards it.

"Wait, the what?" Dillon asked, looking at Ziggy.

"Rangers." Ziggy said, thinking Dillon knew about them. "Power Rangers."

"What's a Power Rangers?" Dillon asked.

POWER RANGERS RPM

A/N: This is where I'll be stopping for now. I'll definitely publish the next Chapter some time soon.