left out

Left Out” - Hovvdy

I saw you last night / Cannot rewind your life / I wanna know you’re coming out / I feel left out

🐺❤️🐺

“Good morning, Fam-Fam!” the woman with the flawless, freshly curled golden hair smiled at the camera, her shimmering lip gloss making her pink lips iridescent. Not-so-subtly, the gorgeous woman tilted the camera south, showcasing her impeccable form that looked like it belonged on the cover of Vogue as it was wrapped in a flattering sundress that had a mesmerizing geometric pattern adorning it. However, the clear focus was her perky breasts that had a single pearl on a slim chain dangling teasingly between the cleavage.

The smiling woman with the perfectly straightened, bleach white teeth playfully flipped her hair over a sun kissed, bare shoulder as the focus panned over towards the remodeled sky blue Volkswagen Bus. The hub cabs were expertly polished, reflecting back the manicured lawn of the expensive two-story Tampa Bay suburban home that owned the driveway it was parked in. However, it was near impossible to look away from the brand new detailing of the blue wrap of the van, its sky blue making it look pastel and like it was a brand new model pulled directly out of a 70’s magazine.

A handsome man with a square jaw that was covered in masculine stubble leaned out of the open driver’s side window. The sides of his head were shaved, allowing his brown hair atop his head to be styled to the side. He gave the camera a sexy smile, one where the right side of his mouth pulled up slightly higher than the left and gave a wave. As his buff arm moved, his thin t-shirt’s short sleeve inched upwards, showing off an impressive, bulging bicep. Not one hue of a tan line was visible, crediting the man’s workout videos that were linked to the Instagram account— the popular ones were where he worked out shirtless in the backyard.

“Hey there, Fam-Fam,” he repeated his wife’s words in his bass-filled voice, “we’re so excited to have you all join us for our move all too way to…”

The man tapped on the steering wheel like a snare, while the woman imitated drum beats with her mouth in a singsongy manner that resembled a Disney princess.

The side door of the beautiful van slid open, and two smiling young adults, a young man and a young woman who were mere copies of the older couple, revealed themselves. Both were smiling widely and looked as if they were on the set of a commercial with their animated faces and jubilant expressions as they happily announced the destination of their trip: “Bonn, Germany!”

The four of the happy, fit, and attractive family members cheered at the announcement of their trip, and the woman (the mom) turned the camera back around to face her.

“Now,” she said, her smile falling by half a centimeter, “we are going to have to be there for quite a while because my father is not doing too well. And as soon as he asked for some help around the house, I dropped what I was doing and immediately decided that we should all move out there to do whatever we can for him because he’s family, and…”

She quickly turned the camera back around while positioning herself so that she was in view, with the van that carried her beautiful family members in the background.

“…Love is what drives the Vaughn Family Van!” the four of them said in unison, quickly followed by joyous laughter.

“Make sure you like and subscribe and click that notification bell to keep updated with all of videos so that you can continue to be part of the Vaughn Family Van and all of our wholesome adventures as we navigate this crazy little thing called ‘Life’! And I want to give a big thank you to our Patreon supporters, especially our Distant Cousins Tier: Rayna8927, TRex_BOII, Tyler Reyes, Will—”