My Heart Chained To The Thirsty Chapter 5

Kay so here it is! A chapter in Lucas's P.O.V! I tried my best and please comment/vote if you like. I know in the last chapter i said i wouldn't be able to upload but i just managed to squeeze it in. 

Pleasssseeeeee comment!!!!!!!!! 

 Enjooooooooy! <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :)

***********************************************************************************************************************

 *****Lucas's P.O.V*****

Shortly after Luna fled the classroom I followed. God if I had controlled myself I wouldn't be in this position!! I was confused as what to do next. Do I follow her? What would I say? Yeah imma vampire and you're my vampire apprentice and love of my life. That was sure to go down well.

I wandered out into the parking lot trying to clear my head. Why now? I'd been searching for her for century's, and now fate suddenly decides to bring me to her. I was finally starting to forget about her and live a normal life. Everyday I was reminded of the dispiciable creature that I was. The monster that always appears in movies, the monster that sucks every inch of blood from your body, the monster who hides under your bed at night and takes your life as you sleep. Over the century's I had heard it all, but one thing always seems to stay the same. Vampires were always the bad guys.

I opened the door to my black Range Rover and played one of my favourite Beatles CD's. Even though I was a cold heartless vampire, I still had taste. I drove to the nearest cafe which I knew was good and had nice food. Yes I am a vampire and I do need blood, but I can still eat human food.

I walked into the cafe which only had an old couple sitting at one table. I took my normal seat next to the window. I waited a couple of minutes and then a waitress walked over to me. I was tore from my thoughts with a loud high pitced voice. "Lucas! Oh my goodness it's been ages!"

Her name was Lucie. When I first moved here I met her and she was nice to me, she showed me around and  introduced me to some of her friends. Some people may even say we dated, but those people would be wrong. One day I went round to her place and I hadn't drunk blood for a while, I lost control and drank from her. I left before she woke up and I hadn't seen her since.

"Yeah hey Lucie! how are you?" I asked trying to sound interested even though I couldn't care less. I could see by the look of her that I hadn't brought her any harm when drinking from her. Unless she'd gotten dumber.

"Oh i'm good, just been here there and everywhere! So what did you wanna order?" She asked pulling out her notepad.

"A coffee and pancakes. Thanks." She smiled and walked away.

Ten minutes later she came out of the diners kitchen and placed a steaming plate of pancakes and a coffee in front of me. "So Lucas could I give you my number and maybe we could hang out?"

"Sure." She wrote it down and handed it to me. I probably won't call her anyway, I just couldn't find a nice way of telling her I didn't like her.

After finishing the plate of pancakes and drinking my coffee I decided to text Aphrodite.

Calling a meeting. Be there in twenty minutes, tell everyone.

Lucas.

I handed the lady at the counter a twenty doller bill and let her keep the change. I drove to the usual meeting place hoping that Aphrodite had recieved my text. When I arrived everyone was there.

It wasn't hard to find the spot where we usual met. It reeked of vampire scent.

I looked around and saw eight angry faces staring back at me. Aphrodite, Quinn, Jazz, Lauren, Mali, Aaron, Alex and Tyler.

Aphrodite was mad. "What the hell Lucas, just what the hell!" She shouted at me. She looked like an angry pixie with her curls bouncing up and down.

"Look I can understand why you're angry but calm down and let me explain!" I said to Aphrodite.

"No Lucas do not tell her to calm down! We're pissed, we're all pissed!" Jazz screamed at me. Jazz had always been the stressed out one. She took things alot more personally and seriously than everyone else.

"Okay so I may have forgotten 1 tiny detail...." I said trying to make a calm enterance into this.

"SMALL! Okay so you "forgot" to tell us that Luna's a vampire. Well that's a pretty big detail you left out!" Jazz screamed.

"Jasmine Aaliyah Lockwood I have had a stressful start to the week, I do not need you screaming in my ear!" I said viciously. I didn't mean to make it sound hateful but it was the only way she would shut up.

"Okay so you all proabably know that Luna is a vampire. Yes I should have told you. But from my reaction in the cafeteria the other day, you probably realised I wasn't expecting her to come back. And I thought you would of known. You can usually smell a vampire from a mile away." It was true. Their stink was usually really strong.

"No dude she didn't know she was a vampire, so she hasn't drunk blood in a long time. That's usually what gives off the smell. You can't smell like a vampire unless you drink blood." Aaron said matter-of-a-factly.

Aaron was right. Luna didn't even know she was a vampire until a couple of hours ago. She always would have had cravings for it, but because she was a human she would have passed it off as something else.

"Okay so what do we do?" Lauren asked. She may be really dumb but she knew how serious this situation was. But not serious enough to have changed from her cheerleading outfit. 

"Maybe we should pretend everything that she saw wasn't real. Lucas if you lay low for a while she's sure to forget. I mean we don't really have any resources left."

"No Mali you're wrong. That's not gonna work. The vision she saw was to strong and powerful it refreshed her memory completely. I was on the end of the vision remember, it was one of the most powerful ones i'd ever seen." I was overwhelmed with how strong the vision was and I bet Luna was too.

"Well Lucas i'm not surprised. The bond between you two is un-breakable, it's meant to be. People who love eachother that much have the strongest bonds you could ever imagine. Love is one of our enemy's. Something we can't fight." I saw tears in Aphrodite's eyes.

Things hadn't been the same since her lover had killed himself. I would say their bond was stronger than mine and Luna's. He was a great guy but unfortunatley he didn't think the same. It always broke my heart when one of your kind commits suicide when there are only a few hundred of us left.

Quinn put her arms around Aphrodite who now had tears streaming down her face. Ah yet again another myth. Vampires do have feelings.

**************************************************************************************************************

Okaaaay so I hoped you liked! I hope you understand Lucas's side to the story. Next time i'm gonna do it from Luna's POV and maybe even Lucas's POV. I'd really like to show you some of the other characters story's escpecially Lauren. There might even be a little twist up my sleeve!!! <------ Yes haaaaahaaaa I have a twisted mind!!!!!!!!

Please comment/vote/like ! ! ! ! !

-Peace Out