Full moon

"Hi" Emma said as she came to the door to her two best friends, the two girls walked in and set there sleeping bags up on the living room floor. "So we all set for the moon." Cleo asked. Emma nodded and drew the last curtain, "this is ridiculous, we're mermaids not werewolves" Riki snapped.

Lewis came to the house and went on and on about this new software that could help in some ways and Riki was asleep before he finished, Cleo was next to fall asleep and Emma was last. For some odd reason they didn't kick Lewis out that night, they probably forgot.

The night went very well and no one was moon struck but they where all very suspicious, when they woke up in the morning every thing seemed to be normal. For now.

Emma and Cleo got some fruit and blended in for breakfast, Lewis was still asleep when Riki woke up, riki ran to Emma's downstairs toilet and puked her diner from the night before up into the toilet.

After she came back the girls asked if she was ok, she nodded and looked down to the floor. "Riki are you sure." Cleo asked without trying to sound pushy as Riki didn't like that. "I keep throwing up and getting bad stomach aches" Riki says truthfully.

Emma's eyes widened and then looked at Cleo who had the same expression, Riki who was not really worried about it didn't get the hint. "Riki, you might be well you know.." Cleo stuttered. "Pregnant" Emma finished of for her.

Riki looked at them with this face

"Are you joking, that's impossible" she stated

"Are you joking, that's impossible" she stated. "Well at least take a test" Emma asked softly.

A few days later she found out she was pregnant and it was the biggest shock and second biggest secret she had to hide.