Beach party

The girls walked down to the beach party and had a good time. Emma decided not to leave Riki because of her stomach and situation.  Cleo saw Bella and will, she went to say hello and brought everyone drinks.

Riki was feeling sick and now worried from the fact she was expecting, Cleo and Emma did there best to be there for her as it was a hard time for Riki. Bella didn't know yet and they would tell her later.

"Excuse me" Cleo said as she tried pushing past people and not spill the 5 drinks. Nate, the worst person in the world to Cleo had just bumped into her. The drinks went all over her and she had to get away, it's a beach party so she headed for the water. Emma and Riki went and had ago at Nate and that let Cleo get away.

Suddenly there was a large argument witch was will, Emma, Riki, Bella against Nate and Zane. They all shouted and blamed each other. Suddenly Riki grabbed Emma's arm and squeezed it. "You ok Riki" she asked witch stoped the argument and every one looked at them both. Riki went down to her knee's clutching her stomach and cried out in pain.

Bella and will rushed to help Emma as Riki was taken away from the two irritating boys, "it's anger and stress Riki" Bella said after she found out. "It's not good for the baby" will whispered .

After Cleo was back and Riki was now on her feet agin she went to get a drink, she was approached by her ex boyfriend Zane who was a little worried about her , "you alright. Sorry about ... Cleo and all" he muttered. "Leave it Zane" Riki said " no, please can we talk" he asked softly but Riki stared him down with one of those looks that make you uncomfortable and hard to breathe.

"No" she awkwardly replied and started to walk away

"No" she awkwardly replied and started to walk away. Just as she did so he grabbed her arm and pulled her back, her  stomach began to hurt, it was probably the growing pains but also stress . She nearly collapsed in his arms and the girls rushed over to help. "Zane leave her alone" Emma cried

"What is wrong with her I want to know" Zane yelled. Everyone near them went silent and Emma grabbed his arm and dragged him away from the party. "Riki will tell you when she wants ok now say nothing to no one" Emma snapped at him and pushed him back to the group of people at the party.