The Bet

To be fucking honest this is just a roller coaster of emotions. It's a really long imagine but it's worth it. ;)

I'm going to hell bye. (written by me and if I didn't tell you about this but you know me stop now and leave)

It was going to be difficult, you knew that. You were going to need a lot of self-control, but you could do it. There was no way Michael was going to win this, not in a million years.

You see, what happened was you beat Michael at not just one, but three video game matches, all in different games. As you can imagine, he didn't take that too well. He needed to win a game he knew, or at least thought he knew, that he could win.

Sex wasn't rare between you and Michael. To say you were strong believers in PDA was an understatement. Making out in restaurants, cars, backstage, and right in front of the boys on the couch was pretty much an everyday thing. Normally it was one of the other guys who had to pull the two of you apart, the one who didn't have to escape to fix their 'problem.' You both wanted it just as much as the other did, this contest was basically about who could stop themselves before caving in. To keep fair, Luke (the one who was normally left to pull you two apart) made the rules. Neither of you could touch each other and the loser had to buy the entire group pizza for a month.

Michael was still asleep when you created your scheme, knowing that the boy would sleep for days if he could. After putting on your tightest leggings and your favorite sports bra, you headed in to the living room to wake your constantly horny boyfriend from his deep sleep that could have been mistaken for death if you weren't used to it by now. He was sleeping on the couch since cuddling wasn't even allowed, the rules also kept you from giving him the usual wake up kiss/make out so you had to settle for ripping his blanket off his body knowing how upset he'd be, oh well, it was his fault for making you do this stupid bet. On the count of three you tore the cover from his body, he must have anticipated this because underneath, he was completely nude. Yeah, it was hot, but you were stronger than this.

After getting the will power to turn around, you pretended you hadn't noticed and connected your iphone to the tv playing your new workout playlist, conveniently including all of Michael's favorite sex songs. You faced away him and started with a toe touch, making sure your ass stuck out, waving your hips as much as you could without making it too obvious. He opened his eyes with a groan at what he first saw. Next you faced him and did a series of jumping jacks, trying to make your boobs bounce as much as you could. Shaking his head he tried to snap himself out of it and going into the kitchen to make breakfast still naked, but not before you saw his boner.

As the day went on, you both were trying your very best to make the other cave, hovering next to each other, making your bodies brush briefly, whispering in the other's ear even though it was simple to talk normally, neither gave in. It was time to step up your game. Michael was in the mancave obviously trying to prefect his strategy in the game you crushed him (the most) in. You slipped on Michael's Rolling Stones tank top and his favorite thong of yours, deep purple and made of lace. Satisfied with how you look, you walked into the living room.

When you first entered, Michael paid no attention. It wasn't until you leaned over, making sure to display your boobs (you decided not to wear a bra), you asked him if he wanted anything to drink.