🎃Pumpkin Patch(HB)🎃

( this was written during October in 2022)

Caregiver Stolas
Little Blitzo 2-5 Agere age
Blitzo calls stolas "birdie" because I said so.)

During October in hell of course it was a cold and a very windy day. Full of demons planning and scheming for plans for everyone's favorite Time of year. No it wasn't Christmas. It's Halloween of course! A certain owl prince , had plans for his little love. Pumpkin picking, making fall treats , watching movies and such. However Stolas's little love work up small today, that definitely didn't change thier plans for today. So after breakfast the little imp was scooped up into his birdie's arms , and back into their shared room.

" Birdie nu we gotta go outside! The leafs need messin wit!"

" Yes yes I know you want to jump in the leaf piles. However it's cold out and I would definitely hate it if you got sick."

" Hmm kitty ears hat? "

"Yes you can wear your cat beanie , now let's get you dressed in warmer clothes , Little one"

And just like that Blitzo pouts but that turns into a smile when he's handed his beloved horse stuffie"Milkshake". Stolas hums a little tune as he goes through the little clothes he had gotten the imp , over the years of supporting his husband's coping mechanism. The owl demon finds some cute warm clothes and brings it to the toddler on the bed showing Blitzo the clothes. Of course the regressed male doesn't really care about the other clothes, he does however make grabby hands at the cat beanie. Which makes Stolas laugh in amusement and gets his little love dressed in a adorable black knitted sweater with tiny white ghosts all over it, paired with grey overalls. And the cute black cat eared Beanie that the baby made grabby hands at a moment ago.

It even has custom made extra yarn bits to cover the imp's horns so they don't get cold.(blitzo's horns are sensitive to the cold) And lastly Stolas puts on the warm fuzzy pumpkin socks and little dock martins on the baby's feet. Honestly blitzo was very adorable dressed like that especially when the little one was so happy about the the beanie and the leaf piles. Blitzo jumps off the bed to go look into the full length mirror to see the beanie. A smile spreads on his face loving the outfit mostly the beanie.(it was a gift from his sister , that's why it's so well loved)

Now that they are outside the regressed one of the two immediately runs off and jumps in all seven piles of leaves in the front yard. Once all piles are no longer in well piles anymore, Stolas dusts off the leaves and twigs off his little one before picking him up and,  settling the toddler on his hip and begins their walk through the park and to Blitzo's work place to meet up with Millie and Moxxie. Now hours later the group is now at  Millie's family farm that just so happens to have a pumpkin patch. And where are loona and Octavia you ask? Well the two are actually costume shopping doing their own thing together, you know sisterly bonding moments , at least that's what Stolas likes to call it. Blitzo himself was getting excited seeing all the pumpkins everywhere he wanted to definitely get out his Birdie's hold and run to all, the pumpkins however before the group got there. He did promise stolas he would behave and be good while they were here. Something about respect? Eh who knows.

" Now blitzy sweetheart if I put you down will you not run off without me? Hmm?"

Stolas asks being a little curious about his little dove's answer. Since said imp is known for needing a backpack leash sometimes. Heck even when not regressed to. Anyway said little nods his head yes before answering verbally instead.

" I promises birdie! "

" alright little one , birdie will put you down now. Sweetheart "

True to his word , stolas puts his Little one down with a gentle pat to the other's head. The owl smiles with amusement as the imp takes his caregiver's hand and happily leads the other to the pumpkins. Having excitement written all over his face and even waves at Millie's parents , seeing them helping a few kids pick out their pumpkins. After a while Stolas's little imp had picked 5 pumpkins, four regular ones, and a small white one. Millie actually laughed when she saw her regressed boss try and carry all five pumpkins by himself. When two of them fell from his hold, stolas stepped in to help and just put the two that fell in a wagon with the two other pumpkins that Moxxie and Millie had actually picked out. Once they gotten back to the castle (all three imps and wolf were staying there for the upcoming holidays)

Stolas had put his little one down for a nap in his room. And then helping the other two imps clean off the pumpkins of all the dirt and such.
Octavia and Loona come back exactly two hours later with a few bags in their hands. Two of them set the bags down next to the now cleaned up pumpkins on the table. Via looks over at the two imps and can't help but laugh at the two , Moxxie is trying but failing at trying to stick on those rubber bats on the wall, they keep falling off each time he puts more tape on it.

" Mox Honey just hand the darn thing to me instead, I'll just tac it to the wall instead."

" The stupid things just don't like me, that's all. "

" Thier rubber decorations sugar"

Moxxie huffs then hands of the box over the Halloween decorations to his wife. Millie just kisses his cheek and helps him out on readjusting the bats on the walls with tacks instead of the tape. Loona of course rolls her eyes at the mushy lovey dovey couple, then walks over the Kitchen to get the knifes for carving the pumpkins.