🎃Little hours(HB)🎃

Request made by NottaPossum
Caregiver Millie & Little Moxxie
Autistic Moxxie

It was a long day for the the murder team/kinda family. Towards four in the afternoon everyone were so  exhausted, Loona had already texted her sister and step dad to just get them and bring her and her unhinged dad home. Of course not even 20 minutes later there's a portal opened right in the middle of the work place.

Stolas being well stolas he had literally picked up his husband while,  Octavia handed Loona a Starbucks drink all while leaning her sis back to the palace. Mille had declined the offer to tag along with them , already telling her boss's husband that her own husband is slipping. Which the prince definitely understand her and bid them goodbye.

Now that the smaller married couple had gotten home , Millie helped Moxxie with getting out of the work clothes and into a calming bath. After that both of them get into comfy clothes, Millie left her little pumpkin in the living room making sure he was all comfortable and having sensory safe toys to play. Once she knew he would be okay, the woman walked over to their kitchen to get started on supper. And since it was basically Fall season and it had gotten colder in hell , Millie being the amazing woman she was , decided to make chicken and dumplings(yes i know that's a country as hell food but it's still good regardless) , it had everything that her husband ate.

Sometimes he has problems with food and it's texture. And that's another reason why they don't buy certain foods like watermelon for example because it upsets Moxxie's senses of both touch and taste.  Anyway back the task at hand , Millie had just gotten done making dinner letting the food sit in the pot for a second. Now dusting off her hands on the apron around her waist, pulling her phone out of the pocket of the black knitted dressed Millie had put on after her shower this morning. 

Seeing that it's only 5:07pm which isn't bad since she had hoped to get done with dinner early anyway, wanting to set up the promised marathon of watching all the episodes of " Garfield & Friends" with Millie's little peach who is still in the living room playing. And so she walks out of the kitchen and into the living room, finding her regressed husband laying on his tummy in a cute possum onesie. He's so focused on lining up his wooden car toys by color in a perfect circle. Mox did the same with the nemo themed stacking blocks but only stacking them in different piles , the blocks with dory on them have a pile , same with nemo , hank , marlin , destiny , becky and so on(it was gift from loona she painted a bunch of wooden blocks for " little moxxie" ). And so Millie kneels down next to other imp with a warm smile on her face , watching him make sure the piles and his toys are perfect the way he wants them. 

" Pumpkin I'm sorry but I'ma need you to pick ya toys away " 

Millie asks already feeling a little guilty especially when she watched her little peach organize his toys in a certain way. Said little peach looks up from his toys and turns his head to his mama and quickly shakes his head no. And picks up a nemo block that wasn't supposed to be in the hank pile , and responds to the woman sitting next to him. 

"but i gotta finish my piles mama" 

"i know sugar-snaps , i know " 

"hmhp" 

" hm how about this. I'll let you keep three of ya blocks at the table next to your bowl. That way you still have em and you can stack em in a pile. How does that sounds honey?"

Instead of answering he picks up six blocks instead and happily carries, them on the very very very short walk to the kitchen table. And puts said block neatly in two piles , now turning to face the other imp.

" two piles , six blocks are betters mama"

" alright honey I suppose so. Now would you like anything to drink ?"

" mhms! Grape juice please in the-"

" in the green froggy sippy cup. I know apple pie. "

Mille gets a small happy wiggle and warm smile from Moxxie, she walks over and kisses his head lightly, then getting their plates together and of course Moxxie's favorite sippy cups.