🎃Let's Be Little Together(HB)🎃

Request made by @Bleppidyboo
Littles- Fizz & Blitzo
Caregiver- Asmodeus
Mention of Stolas towards the end Little ages for Fizz and Blitzo , Fizz's agere age is 4 while Blitzo's s five.

Also this is my first time writing Fizzarolli and Asmodeus, so if they are a little oc i'm sorry. I'm honestly sorry it took a whole month and a few weeks for me to write this request. Anyway I hope ya'll enjoy-Taka

On his day off this certain imp wanted to regress but one problem, he didn't know how to.  Don't get him wrong , Blitzo has regressed before but that was years ago. It has definitely been a while since he had been little...though thinking about it now he had regressed one other time it was with Fizz...But that was because he had a panic attack and Fizz just so happened to be there, and knew the signs of a sip because the other imp is a regressor himself. Sighing after making decision a digs around the living room till he finds a small notebook, that has the phone numbers written in them that he simply forgets to put in his hellphone's contacts. Once he finds Fizzarolli's number, not even a second later Blitzo is putting in the numbers in and calling the other imp. It only takes a few rings before Fizz's voice comes through the line.

" Yellow! Fizzarolli speaking"

". . . . . . "

" ...Blitz, that's you right?!"

" The fuck? How'd you know? I didn't even say anything!"

" Yeah I know. An because you never know how to start a normal conversation when it's you making the call first."

" I-..Okay yeah your right"

" mmhmm soooo what's the reason for this random call? You usually don't really call me on the weekend.(unless he wants something)"

" It's my day off.. an I um fuck this is hard to say"

" Well no rush , whatever it is. I'm here to listen. "

Fizz reassured his friend as he wonders around his little room with so so so many pillows and blankets everywhere, twirling his finger around the stretchy phone cord as he patiently waits for Blitzo to get his words together. Just as he was about to ask if the other imp was okay. He gets cut off by said imp who had finally found the right words to say.

" I don't know how to regress anymore. I think..I need help regressing again"

The line is silent for a full minute before it picks up again this time , it's Blitzo's phone is ringing because Fizz had switched to FaceTime. Deciding to answer the , the hitman imp sets up his phone on the coffee table against his mug. Once the call was accepted it wasn't Fizz who was on the screen, but you could see him in the backyard running around gathering things. Anyway it was Asmodeus who had answered instead, smiling a little bit.

" The fuck? Why do you have Fizzy's phone for?"

" Well hello to you too Blitzo. And Froggy filled me in on your small problem, an he had an idea which is why I have his phone. Why don't you come to the tower and see what Fizzarolli is up to, hmm?"

" I don't know, I have things to-"

" liar. You had told Froggy that it's your day off. Besides he's excited to see you and, I don't mind helping him help you. An I owe you for helping/saving him"

" Fine. I'll come over"

" Great! We'll see you in a few!"

The call ends with Fizz's bionic prosthetic arm stretching into the view of the phone's camera  to , waved bye while he's still getting stuff together. Not even a second later he gets a texts saying to bring his beloved horse plushie with him. Blitzo does have a few horse plushies, but his main favorite is a plush that has glittery back fabric. With a white mane and blue button eyes sewed in , with small thick yarn making a X in the middle of each button. The horse plush is one out of four horse plushies he has, this one though her name "River ".