✪Surprise!1/2(HH)✪

Originally posted on February, 14th, 2024
Idea made by me.
Little Alastor 2-3 little age
Caregiver Valentino(his birthday is indeed valentine's day)
Good friends Niffty , Angel , Husk , Vox , and Vel

Happy Valentine's Day kits! -Taka

In the happy hotel sitting in the common area a small deer overlord, had different shades of pink craft papers crumbed up in balls all around him. Colorful markers and crayons scattered on the coffee table next to them is glitter glue(red glitter glue) , Husk had been behind the bar/his bar the winged cat demon had been watching Al throw away all his attempts at making a birthday/Valentine's Day cards. And that's why the cat had texted his own boyfriend, to come down and maybe help with the clearly frustrated little deer.

Thankfully it didn't take Angel long to walk down the stairs, yes mugs is absolutely in his second set of arms. He winks at Husk before walking over and sitting next to Alastor, taking a glance at all the arts and crafts stuff littering the table.

" ya makin some kind of valentin craft Al?"

Al's ears twitch a little at the comment and set down the purple crayon , that he had yet to write anything with on the glittery pink paper. Turning his head and looks over narrowing his eyes towards nugs. The spider demon knowing full well that Alastor had stopped trying to eat fat nuggets the pet demon pig.

" Something like that, yes"

" yeah? Well it seems like you maybe need help?"

" Help I don't-"

" Shush Bambino. Everyone needs help sometimes Al, now why don't ya tell me. What you were trying to make hmm?"

" ......I'm trying to make Valentino a birthday and valentine's day card"

Angel nods setting Nugs down on the couch , and kneeling down besides the coffee table grabbing a blank hot pink piece of paper. Then folding it in half much like Alastor had done for the seven attempts at making cards.( the crumbled up ones on the floor) Then picks up a black crayon and writes in cursive " happy Valentine's Day " , then writes over it in pink glitter glue. Taking a notice that apparently the glitter glue had gotten Al's attention, seeing the deer's head tilt to the side watching the other. Probably trying to out how Angel didn't mess up the card. Said spider demon pulls the smaller demon on his lap and , moving Nugs to Alastor's lap with a soft head pat.

The switch hums a sweet tune using his third pair of arms to hold and pet Al , something that he learned from knowing the small overlord is that when he's little. He likes affection and absolutely loves head pats. Which to both him and Husk , Al hasn't hissed or shove Angel because of the affection and being moved to the pink and white spider's lap.

" Hey Bambi? How old ya feelin right bout now?"

" ...Three , Tony"

" Oh wow! Ya just a little guy today ain't ya sweetheart? So little "

And just like that a bar Husk pulls out a clear sippy cup with a red lid, and fills it with watered down apple juice. And of course peppermint tea for his boyfriend normally it, would be an alcohol drink but Charlie had made it a rule. To not drink or be drunk around littles or switches that are little at that moment. Sure you can drink just not around the regressed demons.

With both cups in his hands or well paws actually the cattender walks around the bar and makes his way to his boyfriend and Alastor. Handing both drinks to Angel who uses his upper set of hands to hold his tea, in one hand and gives the sippy off to the little fawn in his lap. Gently pressing a kiss to Husk's cheek as a thank you.