BESIDE THE DYING FIRE

Calvin and Rick are walking pasted the fences not seeing the herd behind them. "You bit?" Calvin asks Rick and he shakes his head no " Was Shane?" " You were right. That wasn't Shane anymore" Rick tells her " How'd he die. I heard a gunshot but didn't see any walkers" She says to him" I killed him, Cal. he was gonna kill me" Rick tells her. They stop. Calvin looks at her dad in shock. They hear growling looking behind them and seeing the walkers. " Oh my god!" " Oh fuck me! GO! GO!" Rick says grabbing Calvin's arm pushing her forward

PORCH

Daryl walks out side seeing the herd in the distance. Andrea, Glenn, Maggie and Rosita walk outside also seeing the herd. Rick and Calvin run quietly hiding behind a tree. " We gotta get back to the house" Calvin says " We'll never get though that. Can't go around" Rick says as he grabs her arm pulling her as they run towards the barn, a walker notices them snarling

HOUSE

" Lori, Have you seen Calvin?" Maggie asks " We can't find her" Carl tells his mom " What?" Lori asks " She said she was going to be right back but she never came back" Rosita tells her looking to Maggie who is looking worried and rubbing her belly. " She's gone" " Oh my god!" Lori and Maggie say at the same time.

OUTSIDE

Rick and Calvin run into the barn closing the door. Walkers stalks closer trying to get inside. Rick blocks the door with a pole. " That won't hold them for long" He tells her as he pulls her away. More walkers approach the barn trying to get inside. They both start pouring gas on the floor. They walk to a ladder Rick pushes Calvin first. " I'll be right behind you" He holds out a lighter and hands it to Calvin " Drop it when I say. It'll stop some of them from reaching the house and distract the others so we have a chance. Rick pulls out the pole as Calvin climbs up the ladder the rest of the way. Rick opens the doors as the walkers approach him snarling and growling. " CAL NOW!!" He shouts out. Calvin drops the lighter as fire quickly spreads throughout the barn burning the walkers inside. The two back away. Daryl pulls up to the RV driven by Jimmy. Jimmy drives around and sees them though the window of the barn and parks the RV under them. Walker break in and grab Jimmy. His blood splatters across the front window. They get down from the RV running away from it. Everybody is running around killing walkers left, right and centre while getting into different cars and driving away with T-Dog, Lori and Carl in one, Beth Glenn, Maggie and Beth in one Daryl and Carol on His bike and Hershel, Calvin, Rosita and Rick in another and Andrea being left behind.

MORNING

Rick's car pulls up next to the car with supplies for Sophia, Rick, Rosita, Calvin and Hershel get out of the car looking around " Where's mom? Carl? Maggie? Where's Maggie? We need to find her, dad. I NEED to find her." Calvin asks then tells her Dad as Rosita hugs her looking the way she hears engines rumbling. They see Daryl and Carol riding on Daryl's bike with the cars following behind them. Maggie gets out of one of the cars. " Maggie!!" Calvin and Rosita exclaim running towards her wrapping their arms around each other and Maggie sobs in their shoulders. They pull away kissing her. Maggie pulls away and embraces her dad with Beth hugging Rosita as Calvin does the same with her mother and brother. " We need to leave now before the herd catches up." Rick tells everyone. They all get into the cars again with it being Calvin, Rosita, Maggie and Beth in one car with Calvin driving, Rick, Hershel, Lori and Carlin another with Rick driving, Daryl and Carol share one with T-dog and Glenn and Daryl's bike on the back of Rick's truck.

( Author's Note: Season 2 is over. Sorry that this chapter was short but I just wanted Season 2 to be over and done with. Also when Lori and Maggie go into Labour one of our new characters will be with Lori and Carl and Rosita is going to be with Maggie. I was deciding to put Calvin with them but decided not to and don't worry Maggie won't die like Lori does. Her birth will be a normal one so don't you guys worry about Maggie)