Chapter seven

Marinette's POV
I stood out on my patio, with my sketchbook and a cup of hot chocolate, sketching the beautiful view of the city. Just then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see it was Cat Noir.
"Cat! What are you doing here?! Need a talk again?" I chuckled, and he blushed, ever so slightly.
"Kinda... may I?" He smirked. I nodded and he swooped me up and soon we're going from roof to roof.
"Wher- are- you- takin- meeeeee?!" I couldn't speak straight, I have never have this kind of thrill for a while now.
"You'll see... we're here!" He gently put me on a chair. I looked around and into the shimmering city... we're at the Eiffel Tower!
"What is all this...?" I asked, as I looked at the pedals on the floor and the steak, cheeses and juice on the table.
"Oh this? It's originally a date with Ladybug... but she left before I could finish, so I figured I'd share this with you," he rubbed the back of his neck, grinning his usual charismatic smile.
"So that's what he's trying to ask..." I breathed. Cat sat down across me and we shared a glance for a few seconds before finally devouring the food in front of us, both blushing.
"So... why didn't you catch up to her so you could finish?" I asked, as I sipped some juice.
"Well... she's about to detransform... so yeah you know..." he shrugged, looking at his plate. I could feel his sadness; and I felt so bad for not letting him finish.
"I'm sure she's willing to go with you..." I said softly, just loud enough for both of us to hear.
"Oh yeah, why'd you think so...? She's rejected me countless times, I'm sure she'd reject me this time too even if I did finished..." Cat said, his voice getting weaker as he goes.
"I don't think so... I know so... you're so sweet and funny... I'm sure Ladybug likes you..." I murmured, my cheeks going pinker.
"Thank you Mari..." he blushed. We ate in silence after that, and I could feel my heart beating fast every time I looked into those green eyes.
"It's getting late now... lemme take you home," Cat said after our meal. I nodded and he swooped me up once again and hopped off. We went from one roof to another, and I felt safe in his arms. Finally, we landed on my balcony.
"Bye Kitty," I whispered.
"Bye princess." He whispered back, and he hopped off my balcony and jumped into the dark.
I opened my trap door and headed straight to bed, tired and happy from our 'date'.
"Awwww looks like someone enjoyed their date very much..." Tikki giggled.
"He called me princess Tikki, I wondered what that meant..." I breathed softly, and drifted off to sleep.