.1.

"Ah why!?!!" Tae exclaimed. "Why what's wrong with this plan?" "You want to go a haunted house for honeymoon?"
"Yeah it will be so adventurous" Jungkook said while giving a big smile. "Why do you want the ghosts to watch us making love?" Tae glared at jungkook
"So impatient to make love with me Mr.?" "Don't change the subject Jeon!"

After a thousand try jungkook finally managed to making tae agree. Jungkook is bored of office and home. He wanted something adventurous. And he is interested in paranormal things so he thought to plan his honeymoon with his one and only love taehyung in some kind of Haunted House. Even tho he never saw any spirit or felt something paranormal and that grew his interest more. He is a man who don't believe things until he see by his own eyes so until he see any freaky spirit he is not gonna stop.

"Tae get ready we are going out in ten minutes" jungkook told tae who was watching kdrama in tv. "Where are we going?" "Ice cream date"

Tae was getting ready when jungkook came and hugged him from behind "Are you done?" "Yes just fixing my hair" Tae said. "Done!"

Both of them hoped in the car and jungkook started the engine. Jungkook was driving and tae was sitting beside him. Everything was good until jungkook saw a man stading in the middle of the road. He hit the break hard. Gasping he asked tae "you okay?" "Yeah I am good." He seemed confused.
That man came near their car and knocked on the window. Jungkook opened the window of the car. "Why were you standing in the middle of the road!?" jungkook asked being frustrated. "I am sorry to bother but are you searching for any haunted house to stay or for any adventure?" That man asked jungkook. "Yes, but how do you know?"
"I just got a feeling like there's a house where many people went to stay for adventure but they are dead or never to be found." "It's okay what is your name tho?" "Namjoon, Kim Namjoon" He said. "Okay so mr. Namjoon where that place and what's the name of the place?" Jungkook asked while taehyung was just looking around the place. "Lakeview villa,you can search about it in internet"
"Jungkook enough information about a creepy place let's go from this place it's full of graves." "Yeah let's go, So mr. Namjoon-- Where did he go?" "He was here a sec ago just let's go from here" Tae whined.

I will publish next part soon...✨🎀