.3.

They drove off and after a while they reached the villa it was the night time. Now they were standing I front of the villa. " Woah it's actually too beautiful" jungkook said looking at the villa. Suddenly a male voice echoed which made taehyung and jungkook flinch.

" Do you need any help?" Tae and jungkook looked behind them to see a man standing there looking at them with a confused face. "My name is yoongi do you need any help?" Yoongi asked again. " Uh actually we are here to s-stay for a few days.." jungkook replied. "Oh I see I am the caretaker of this house I don't stay here all time as I do other works too". Jungkook and tae nodded in response. "But just for a few days can't you stay here like we just came here don't know much of this place it's not like we won't pay you. Jungkook said. " Oh sure I can." Yoongi said smiling a bit. "So let me take your suitcases to your room by the way you need separate rooms or shared bedroom?" Yoongi asked while taking their suitcase.
"One shared bedroom will work." Tae said.—

Tae and jungkook entered their room and fell on the bed because of their tiredness. "It was a long journey". Tae huffed. "Indeed it was but have you seen the lake yet?" Jungkook asked tossing towards taehyung. Taehyung shook his head jungkook held tae's hand and took him to their room's window tae stood infront of the window looking at the breathtaking sight outside. The moonlit night cool Breeze was coming inside the room the moonlight made the lake look sparkly all of those looked too way  beautiful. Jungkook backhugged tae he rested his head on tae's crook of the neck. "Do you like it?" Jungkook asked. "I love this this sight is indeed breathtaking." Tae wishpered which was heard to jungkook. Jungkook smiled and pressed his lips on tae's neck leaving a few kisses there. Pulling him more closer he wishpered "I am glad that you like it". "Uhm you go freshen up". Tae said turning towards jungkook while jungkook's hands are still wrapped around his torso. "As you say my highness". Jungkook let out a small chuckle and went to grabbed his clothes from the suitcase and went to the washroom to get freshen up.

Tae was still standing infront of the window looking at the beautiful sight outside but suddenly a thing caught his attention. A girl wearing a light blue gown standing there infront of the lake backfacing him. He was confused that how can a girl come here. "Hey miss who are you?" The girl didn't even moved a inch. He called out again but the girl didn't responded. But suddenly what he saw that made him fall on the ground in shock. The girl looked at tae over  her shoulder she was holding a letter she looked at the lake again and jumped on there.

Jungkook came out of the washroom with a small smiled but his smile faded looking at tae who was sitting on the floor and his expression showed all his confusion and fear. Jungkook ran to tae and sat beside him holding his arms. "What happened? Are you feeling unwell or is something wrong?" Jungkook asked him being concerned. Tae just pointed outside the window. Jungkook went and looked outside from the window but there was nothing. "There's nothing darling what did you saw there?" Jungkook asked looking over at tae. "A g-girl there was a girl s-she ju-jumped in the la-lake" tae shuttered. Jungkook eyes widen in shock. "What? A girl but how can that be possible? okay don't worry stay here okay? I am going down to check". Jungkook took tae to the bed and placed a kiss on his forehead before going out from the room. Tae just sat on the bed waiting for jungkook he wasn't ready to believe that it was all a illusion it all seemed to real to be a illusion. After a while jungkook came to the room and sat beside taehyung. "Baby you must be hallucinating I even asked yoongi no one came in after us there can't be a girl". "B-but I saw with my own eyes." Tae said looking at jungkook. "It's okay I understand it's just maybe a illusion or something take rest okay? Don't think about that too much." Jungkook said while holding tae's hand. Tae hesitated but nodded. They all layed on the bed all tired after a while. Jungkook was fast asleep.

But something wishpered in tae's ear.

"When shall we meet again pretty?"—