.5.

"W-what-". Jungkook cut taehyung off by putting his index finger on taehyung's lips. "Shh.. baby let me take care of you." Jungkook walks forward towards taehyung until he was completely pressed between the wall and jungkook. Jungkook leaned over on tae's neck sniffing his scent and let out a soft sigh. "You smell so intoxicating my love mmm.." He pressed his lips on his neck leaving soft kisses. Jungkook uses his thumb to brush faintly over tae's lips and he brought his face more close hovering just millimetres away from tae's face. he moves his mouth closer to tae's ear, his lips gently brushing against it, his breath sending a rush of tingles down his spine. "I'm completely captivated by you, love. You drive me wild with just a look, and now, being this close to you, I can barely hold myself back. I need you, love. I need to touch you, to have you close. Can you feel it, love? Can you feel how much I want you right now?" Desire rush over taehyung as he hear jungkook he wanted it too...'so bad'. Jungkook nibble on tae's earlobe before wishpering with a low husky voice. "Love, I need you. I need you so badly. Can I take this further, love? Can I make you mine, right here, right now?" Taehyung's beath hitched his breath coming in gasps he nodded and said barely over a wishper. "Take me please-"

"Galdly my love." Jungkook said over a wishper capturing tae's lips into a heated kiss. His hand roaming around tae's sides. Tae's hands unbuttoned jungkook's shirt almost desperately. They both pulled from the kiss sucking the oxygen. Tae's eyes roaming on jungkook's bare chest and abs.. as if he was savouring. Jungkook's shirt fell on the ground from his shoulders. He picked tae up like he weighted nothing and laid him down on the ground before hovering over him. "Do you even know what you are doing to me my sweet darling?" Jungkook growled while savouring tae's smell by burning his face in the crook of tae's neck. "I can't wait any longer-" jungkook unbuttoned tae's shirt and threw it some where in the cave. He looked at tae's bare body almost drinking him by his eyes , his eyes darkened in desire. "Do you like what you see?" Tae teasingly said. "Trust me I am gonna show you how much I like it"-

Jungkook leaned over on just over tae's neck leave open mouthed kisses all over. A soft moan left tae's mouth while his fingers were gripping on jungkook's hair. Jungkook's lips traced down from his neck to tae's collar bone leaving a purplish mark marking him as his 'only his'. Jungkook's lips traced more down over tae's chest kissing all over as he couldn't get enough. Leaving wet kisses everywhere his body until he reached tae's abdomen he placed a soft kiss on his abdomen before looking up at taehyung's face just to see his back arched and his head thrown back pleasure was written on his face a smirk formed jungkook's face as he unbuckled tae's belt and undoned his jeans.. leaving him only in his boxers savoring on his bare body. He left wet kisses on tae's inner thighs gaining a moan from tae's mouth. "Mhh t..this is unfair-" tae moaned out. Jungkook looked up at taehyung with a smirk. "What's unfair my sweet darling?" "That you still have your jeans on and I am just almost bare." Tae said breathlessly. Jungkook let out a dark Chuckle "So my darling wants to play fair hmm?"

"Unbuckle my belt my sweet darling"-

Taehyung slowly got on his knees and unbuckled jungkook's belt. Unzipped the zip of his jeans. Jungkook reach out to tae's hair and ruffled it in a soft motion and spoke. "That's like a good boy now my sweet darling turn around." Tae did as he said..and turn around and jungkook just slowly pushed his shoulder forward until his palm touched the ground. "Do you know what happens now my sweet darling?" Jungkook asked as his hands were all over tae's bare back. "What happens?-" Tae spoke with a breathless wishper.

"Now I'll make you mine, completely mine"-

Jungkook's hands roamed on tae's back all over while his hands undoing the boxer of his. When he was done tae found himself at jungkook's mercy. As jungkook positioned himself between tae's legs he slowly pushed his index finger in gaining a loud gasp from taehyung. Then he pushed two of his fingers in and with that tae's moans got louder and louder. Jungkook's one hand was gripping on tae's hips keeping him close and with the other hand he kept fingering him exploring his depth and warmth on his fingers those moans of Taehyung were sending him to his high more than before.

"A-ah..kook i-i need you I need you to be inside me now." Taehyung moans softly. "So eager are we? Well..how can I deny my sweet darling hm as you want my good boy." Jungkook said with a husky voice before spanking his butt. "O-oh!" Tae's face was flushed red while he was panting hard. Jungkook got himself rid of the jeans and the boxer.

"Are you ready to be mine completely and utterly, my sweet darling?" Jungkook spoke before positioning himself between tae's legs again.

"Please make me yours, just yours-" Then jungkook slowly pushed himself in taehyung gaining a loud moan from him . "Does it hurt?" Jungkook asked while giving him time to adjust.

"This is the most pleasurable pain u-uhm, move." Taehyung moans softly.
After getting taehyung's permission jungkook started to move inside him slowly. Taehyung's moans just got louder and louder as time went on. It was raining outside in the forest and the whole cave was dark, the flash light of their phone was just glowing nearby. As the time went on jungkook's thrusts became more intense the whole place was filled with rain drop sound and their pleasurable moans.

"Oh! Oh god baby oh you feel so good, I want you to moan out my name..only my name when you reach your climax do you uhm, so you understand me baby?" As jungkook wishpered taehyung nod while they were both moaning hard while jungkook's one hand wrapped around tae's stomach and the other one was gripping on his hip keeping him in place.

"Oh!-oh god jungkook!"

[Sorry for the late updates guys I am quite really busy these days and that is the reason I didn't have time to write...I apologise]