.6.

The morning approaches. The rain from last night stopped now, the sky was clear and bright. Jungkook stirred from this sleep when the sunlight fell on his face. He woke up and his gaze fell on taehyung who was still fast asleep beside him. Jungkook's lips curved into a smile. "Baby wake up we need to go home, the rain has stopped now." Jungkook said softly trying to wake taehyung up his voice was still grogy from sleep. "Mhh? What time is it?" Taehyung mumbled in sleep. "I don't know baby my phone is dead because the flash light was on the whole night." Jungkook said checking his phone. "Let's head back home..then seems like it's a clear day ahead." Taehyung said streching.

[Time skip to the villa]

Taehyung and jungkook just entered the villa and both hoped in the bed the atmosphere was pretty quite yoongi was also out at his work place, it was all dark room just the small amount of light was coming through the crack of the window. But something was off..the place was chilly..like, cold as much cold that it can make you Shiver. They both just shrugged it thinking that it was just the wind and thought to move to the living room to relax a little with a warm cup of hot coffee. They both just entered the living room jungkook went to the kitchen to make themselves coffee. Taehyung was about to sit on the couch he heard some voices it was... muffled voice but the voice was saying something...the voice was in the air as, as like a wishper, taehyung just couldn't make it what the voice was saying he tries hard to listen but it was just a muffled wishper. Taehyung was just about to walk towards the voice but...
Suddenly the television in the living room flickers to life ITSELF made taehyung yelp in fear. The kept looking at the television in shock and fear the television plays by itself until when the screen gets blurry and it turns off.

Jungkook rushed to taehyung when he heard him yelp. "Baby? What happened?" Jungkook asked putting his hand on his shoulder not trying to make taehyung more scared. "T-that television-" taehyung spoke out with a shaky voice pointing at the tv in disbelief. "Yeah? What's with the television, what's wrong with it?" Jungkook asked following taehyung's point. "It turned on itse-" 'knock knock.' taehyung was about to finish his sentence when they heard a knock on the door. Jungkook went to check who it was while Taehyung was still in disbelief about what happened. Sensing that jungkook still didn't return taehyung moved towards the door. "Jungkook? Who is it..?" Taehyung asked approaching jungkook. He saw jungkook was standing by the doorstep with a piece of paper in his hand looking confused by what was written on the paper. "What is it?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook handed taehyung the paper.

[Our game of hide and seek just begun]

"What the hell is that." Taehyung check the paper as inspecting. "I don't know someone just put that outside the door and went away." Jungkook said with annoyed expression. "Do you think it's a silly prank?" Taehyung asked. "Or what maybe someone pulled a really silly prank, forget it let's go in." Jungkook said throwing the paper in the trashbin and returned to the kitchen to grab the two cup of coffee and sat on the couch. When they both sit on the couch taehyung suddenly remembers about the television. "Jungkook that-" taehyung was about to speak when jungkook shushed him by placing his index finger on his lips. "Shh baby don't think of anything right now you look tired I don't think you slept well in that fucking cave so just enjoy the coffee now we will talk whatever you want to later, okay baby?" "As if you let me sleep" taehyung mumbled. "Uh huh? What did you say my sweet darling?" Jungkook said with a smirk on his face. "N-nothing nothing you are hearing extra" Taehyung said sipping on his coffee.

As the evening approach the atmosphere gets more heavy and unsettled. The villa seems too quiet now. The usual sounds of birds, wind and distant cars are gone. It's as if the world outside the villa is gone leaving only silence. Taehyung was making a simple is delicious dinner for the night, humming the melody of the song which was playing in his airpods. Suddenly he felt a pair of arm wrapping around his torso, he knew it was no other than his lovely husband jungkook. "Uhm what happened mr. Jeon? Missed me already" taehyung said taking off his airpods. "Uhmm, I can't go on a second without you my sweet darling, what are you making it smells so good" jungkook said nuzzling his face in the crook of tae's neck sniffing his scent. Taehyung chuckled a little and spoke "go sit in the living room I'll be there with dinner, let's have dinner tonight while watching a movie." "Sure thing baby, I will go choose a movie, but don't be late okay" jungkook placed a tending kiss on tae's neck and then went to the living room Turning the television on. Taehyung finishes making the dinner as soon as possible, he was ABOUT to take the dishes to the living room smiling to himself but paused when he saw a.. a not very clear but noticable shadow around jungkook. Taehyung look closer, more clearly but there was nothing this time, what's more unsettling is jungkook never noticed that there is something around him. Taehyung shook his head thinking that he must have seen any shadow of something. He went to the loving room both settled in the couch, while the movie plays in the television. In the middle of their movie they suddenly hear some noises, like a footstep. As if someone walking through. They paused the movie to check but there was nothing, maybe it was noise from the movie only 'that's what they thought' then they continued with their dinner and movie after everything both of them headed towards the bedroom, making the bed and then getting inside the warm blanket. But still there was something wrong, they could hear wishpets in the dead silence of the night. The couldn't fully figure out where from the wishpers were coming. But it seemed like it was from the walls, like inside of the wall. At this moment both felt chills floats over theirs veins. But making anu excuse anyway to maintain their calm they reassured each other and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Bur is it actually their imagination? Or..the rumours about the villa was true, if there's actually any spirit in the villa?

"Meet you soon, pretty"