010 𖤐 mario kart

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —real life𖤐

— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
real life
𖤐

𖤐 mackenzie particularly liked north carolina a lot more than california. it was less busy, and felt more homey. the town of wilmington was rather quiet, which kenzie enjoyed.

kenzie and maddy took a uber to the spot in wilmington where the black phone would be filmed. they were the first ones there.

"hi guys welcome!" scott (the director)'s assistant robby said. "alright so guys trailers are right here." scott pointed to the ones saying kenzie and maddy's name except it was their full names.

"we will start filming tomorrow if everyone shows up, this is your team." scott explained, then showing off the other people who would help out behind the scenes.

maddy and kenzies head spun to the sound of two boys laughing. it was miguel and mason, mason and kenzie obviously made crazy eye contact.

she felt butterflies in her stomach, he felt the same but times ten.

the four made their way to eachother and of course it felt a little awkward. but something forced mason to hug kenzie, "hi." he greeted with a small laugh.

"hey can you guys show them their trailers?" scott called, he sounded busy. maddy and kenzie agreed.

kenzie's trailer was cornered by miguel and masons. the group decided to play on miguel's nintendo switch, they choose mario kart.

mason and kenzie were sitting on the floor, while miguel and maddy were on his pulled out couch-bed.

before the four started their game, most of the awkwardness had cleared up. but with mason and kenz, something was going to make it awkward again.

they were mid way through on rainbow road, maddy, miguel, and mason taking the first three places, while kenzie was in 10. mason and kenzie's legs touched, the two snapped their heads and looked at eachother.

"you just fell off the road mack." "sorry," mason just laughed. he liked how red her face was, how quickly it flushed a deep red as soon as they made eye contact.

calm yourself stupid bitch. kenzie thought to herself and she passed the finish line in 12th.

"why do you suck ass?" miguel teased, "shut up i quit." she gave in.

"no, no, your playing still." mason paused, "let me help you."

mason explained that he would just play for the two of them.

"ok i'm well above everyone so you finish it off." he handed her the controller, their hands touching just for a second.

kenzie began to play the game trying to stay and finish in first. she felt mason's eyes not on the game, but on her.

𖤐

𖤐 let me know if this is moving too fast! i almost added some more details but i want this to just calm down. fyi they will be crushin for a while.