Chapter 5 Officer Li

Y/N: "Um, yes we are. It's true actually. It says that you recruit unsuspecting people, and you conquer land. Let's see the vitamins are, like Phil Barclay, Rob McDonald, and Dorai Li."

???: "Dad... I will avenge you. Now to figure out where you are Y/N, you are my key."

Six Months Later

You were struggling to get a Job, not even the daily bugle wanted you since they had Peter who takes pictures of Spider-Man. You still had a lot from savings but you knew you couldn't survive on it for too long. Peter continued being Spider-Man as you got back to helping him being the guy in the chair. But it was ether petty crime or buildings on fire. But you were happy to help out your brother.

One day, you were helping Peter with a level on Super Mario 64 till you heard a knock. But paid no attention to it. But Aunt May comes up the stairs and into Peter's room.

May: "Hey Y/N, their's a cop who wants to speak with you."

"Uh... why?"

May: "She wants to ask you about some things. Please go see her."

I nodded and went downstairs to see the officer.

"So how can I help you officer?"

Officer Li: "Hello sir, I need you to come with me for some qustions."

"About?"

Officer Li: "M. Bison, can you come with me?"

"M. Bison? I'm done with him, he ruined my life and now I can't even get a job because of what he did."

Officer Li: "Please give me some of your time, this is really important for me. This man is everything you said."

"Are you here on your own arrcords?"

Officer Li: "Yes and No, this is a case I've been working on for quite some time. Please just come with me."

"Fine then."

You entered the car with her, she starts driving as you look out the window.

Chun Li: "The name's Chun Li by the way."

"Y/N L/N... Plusure to meet you Chun Li. So why has Bison been a case you have been working on?"

Chun Li: "He was the one who murdered my father, Dorai Li. Ever since that day, I promised my father that I would take him down."

"Oh... Yeah I remember finding out what happened."

We then arrived to a house. Huh... what the heck is going on.

Chun Li: "Come with me."

"Um... Is this your house?

Chun-Li: "It's my friend's house, he's out right now."