Chapter 7 Aftermath of Oscorp

After the doctor told us Chun Li was put in a coma, I felt awful, and Venom who's both in my body and inside my head noticed. We were offered to see her, I accepted while Peter denied. He patted me on the back again after him saying he feels he'll be a burden. I then went into her room. She was in bad shape from what I remember. I sit by her bed and put my hand on hers.

"I'm sorry, for not being able to save you in time... I promise I will take Bison down, for you, and your father. I will not let him get away with this. See ya, Chun Li, and I hope we get see each other again."

I then let go of her and I exit the room. I then see Peter waiting for me.

Peter: "I know that look, you going after Bison."

"Yes... I almost bested him, Venom just got distracted by a guy shooting him."

Venom: "He was quite delicious, speaking of which. Hungry."

"And the Parasite is Hungry."

Peter snikers a bit, while Venom was a bit ticked off.

Venom: "Parasite!"

Peter drove the cop car back to the station where everyone was there... what the fuck? Peter was even a but dumbfounded. But we just ingored it and went back home. May was at work so I just papred Tater tots.

"Alright, what else do you like to eat?"

Venom: "Chocolate, since it has phenethylamine."

(Okay I'm going the Super Mario Bros Movie route)

"Chocolate? That's not cool man, I don't like chocolate that much..."

Venom: "How about we work out a compromise, I'll eat the chocolate and brains, you can eat anything that will help you survive."

"I'd be feeding two mouths at once at that point, that's not fair."

Venom: "Too bad, I need to survive, if not, then I could eat your liver."

"Oh that's just plain out evil..."
_________________________________________

As I went to the store, I started talking with Venom, back where he was from, he's a reject per say. Peter then calls me.

"Hello?"

Peter: "Hey, how are you holding up?"

"Getting food for Venom right now, then I'm going to try to track down Bison. Find where that bastered is."

Peter: "Look, I know your pissed off, but Bison is probably long gone by now, I'll keep investigating but you need to take a breather."

"I don't care, I need to find him. He destroyed my first life, I'm not going to let him take my second."

I hanged up on him and brought an entire thing of Chocolate and walked back home. Peter was out as I opened all the Chocolates and let him eat it while I do my research.

Venom: "So... you like Chun Li."

"What? I care for her and all, but not like that."

Venom: "You are full of shit, one day you will go crazy because you could never hold such a serect."

"Shut up you amiba, and let me work."

I then finally found something out, he lives in Thailand. But I'm short on money... I don't have a job, and my savings is not lasting. How am I'm going to ger there.

I then hear the TV turn on. I look over and see the news.

Venom: "Found him."

Bison: "Hello everyone, I am now officially holding the world of fighters next year. Better train everyone, you will win a grand prize worth millions, but that is after you defeat me, and trust me, I am far stronger after my last fight. Good luck."