Chapter 4 Life Falls A Part A Bit

So my life has been great, I started dating a girl named Annie, as I moved to another part of New York. Peter and I stayed in contact as he kept doing Spider-Man. Peter was about to attend college and I decided to lend some of my check to Aunt May for college. I had then started the Y/N L/N show. Where I take bad people down. Like powerful people. However M. Bison kept his word and brought Oscorp and sent a rocket. Good for that guy... I guess... My Girlfriend Annie started working for someone who also works for the bastered. I just decided to do some research and only found out he was raised by Gypsies and is a very powerful man. Nothing is out on him. Peter then swings by my apartment with Annie, who wasn't home.

Peter: Hey Bro, how's it going?

"Good, my carrier is fantastic, I got a nice place, a cat who I think that likes me, and a wonderful girlfriend. How about you?"

Peter: "Gwen is going to London for College, I have to stay because of Spider-Man. Oscorp is something else now ever since Bison bought the place."

"How's May, has she figured out that your Spider-Man yet?"

Peter: "Nope, don't want her to freak out, you know. Plus she would kill both of us if she found out. Say... you haven't visited her much, what's up."

"It's hard going back after what happened with Ben. I miss him a lot."

Peter pats me on the back.

Peter: "Me too Y/N, He was a great man who saved us from our father."

"At least you became a hero. I'm just a guy who can screw up a lot."

Peter: "Hey, don't put yourself through that, we both screwed up big time in the past before, if something happens, you can talk to me, and you're always welcome to come back home till you can get back on your feet."

"Thanks Peter, I mean it."
_________________________________________

Later in the News, the rocket that Oscorp sent out came back, but it crashed. Nothing much other then some samples came back. Norman Osborne passed away as well. I went to sleep with Annie.

The Next Day

I get hit with a pillow by Annie.

Annie: "Good morning."

"Good morning to you gorgeous, oh the suit, I love it when you wear the suit."

I then throw the pillow but I missed.

Annie: " You missed. Here you can have it back."

She throws back at me hard, ow..

Annie: "Good luck on your meeting, feed the cat."

"Yes ma'am, your the boss."

I got up and went to feed Annie's cat, Annie comes by and I kiss her goodbye.

Annie: I love you.

"Love you too, don't forget your helment, it's date night."

Annie: "Glad you like it, because I going to wear it on our wedding day if everything works out."

"That's hot, very hot."

She then leaves, as I was getting ready, I saw a box of my old stuff. I opened the box and saw my Sega Genius and Dreamcast. A lot of games were with them. I felt a sense of nostalgia from it. I put the box out and put it by our TV. I then got ready for work and drove.
_________________________________________

B/N (Bosses name): "You know what I love about this view, it never gets old."

"Not too big of fan of hights, ask my brother, he'll tell you. So why did you call me up here?"