☸︎𝓢𝓲𝔁☸︎

Shigaraki sat at the bar grumbling to himself as he thought of his next plan since the last one failed once again. He knew he should ask Izuku for help but he really didn't want to, yes Izuku was smart, scarily so, but sometimes his ideas and methods...downright petrified him.

Suddenly a hand grabbed his, removing it from his neck as the person leaned against his back making him flinch away in slight fear.

"You really should stop doing that, just ask me for help instead of stressing," Izuku told him.

Shigaraki slowly pulled his hand away, Izuku's grip clamping down on his wrist tightly before becoming lax in a split second.

"No, I don't need your help yet," Shigaraki mumbled.

Izuku leaned forward, now cheek to cheek, Shigaraki looking forward to avoid meeting Izuku's gaze as he looked at him from the corner of his eye.

"Are you sure?" Izuku's tone alone held immense pressure.

Shigaraki kept his gaze forward, "Yes, I can handle this much,"

Izuku smiled, hugged his neck, and kissed the man's temple, "Ok Tomuchan~"

✧♡✧

Shigaraki slightly opened Izuku's door and peeked inside, it wasn't like he cared about the boy or anything but his mother DID just die so he'd at least say something.

"Izuku?"

He opened the door wider and stepped inside now confused as he didn't see Izuku anywhere in sight. He saw the boy go in but he never saw him leave so he should be in here somewhere, a kid doesn't just disappear.

"What are you doing?"

Shigaraki flenched at the sudden voice behind him and turned around to see it was Izuku, "Looking for you,"

"Oh," Izuku blinks at him "Why?"

"I thought you'd be sad," Shigaraki looked away "You know, because your mom died and stuff," he scratched his cheek.

Izuku smiled about, "Oh! I'm ok thank you," he hugged him.

"Yeah yeah," Shigaraki's ears turned red and he gently nudged him away "Didn't I say not to just hug me like that, it's dangerous,"

Izuku let him go, "Ok Tomuchan, come on you're late for training,"

Izuku gently tugged the boy's shirt rather than grabbing his hand knowing Shigaraki didn't like it because he was scared of decaying him. Shigaraki followed after him, pocketing his hands in an attempt to stop his urge to scratch since Kurogiri just put ointment on him.

"Where were you? I don't remember seeing you leave your room," Shigaraki questions.

"I went to see Sensei about our promise, it's a secret so don't ask," Izuku giggled.

Shigaraki groaned and they continued on outside to the place they came to every day for Shigaraki's training.

Shigaraki removed his gloves, "So what do you want me to train with today?"

Izuku clicked his tongue a bit and a squirrel that had pretty much become his pet ran down a tree and climbed up his body, sitting on his shoulder.

Shigaraki swore Izuku was secretly a princess or had an animal-related quirk like animal whispering or something. The way the boy could just befriend and tame the most bizarre animals was simply impossible for someone who has no quirk.