☸︎𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽☸︎

A/N: Izu's quirk(s) are a secret and he does have more than one but you are free to guess what they are lol
_____________________________________________

Izuri yawned and hugged Izuku's arm, resting his head on the male's shoulder, killing was so tiring. However, he was very happy with how things had turned out, he has wanted Toga dead for a while now. He heard her say that she wants Izuku's blood and that she wants to cut him because she loves him and that pissed him off.

How dare she claim to love him when she wants to cause him harm, her love is wrong and it's good she's gone now. Izuku hoisted himself onto a crate, Izuri sitting beside him as Shigaraki stood on the other side of him as he leaned back against it.

Izuku pulled a book out of butt fuck nowhere and began reading as Izuri lay on his shoulder and read along. He took Izuku's free hand and intertwined it with his, holding it in his lap securely because it eased his heart knowing that he was right there. Izuku paused to turn and kiss Izuri's forehead, reassuring him that he had no plans of leaving without him.

"You two are so weird," Shigaraki crossed his arms.

"Tomuchan you are too old to be getting jealous, you're an adult now I'm not holding your hand," Izuku continued reading.

"Don't be a baby," Izuri snickered.

Shigaraki scowled, "I'm 🤏🏾this close to disowning you,"

"If you do that I'll cry," Izuku kept reading.

"That was a joke, I apologize,"

"Uncle Shiggy is a scaredy cat," Izuri snickered.

"I was starting to like you,"

The warehouse doors slid open and everyone turned to it, save for Izuku who probably already knew they were there but said nothing.

"Well now, you brought us a pretty big catch huh twice?" Shigaraki raised a brow.

"You think so? Strang coming from you, the League of Villains,"

"Is this guy famous or something?" Mange asked.

"Master showed us a picture of him," Izuku flipped a page.

"He's what you'd call a Yakuza, the young head of the Shie Hassaikai," Shigaraki informed "So what do we owe the pleasure?"

"He's the number two of the whole gang?"

"Ooo I've never met anyone like him before, he smells so dangerous, how exciting," Mange gushed.

"Not more dangerous than Papa," Izuri mumbled with a pout making Izuku laugh a bit.

"I don't get it, we're all bad guys so how is he different?" Izuri kicked his legs.

"Well people like him were the real bad guys before heroes came into existence, they're what we'd call the blueprint for the current underworld. However, they lost their power and influence after All Might appeared and became nothing more than thugs for higher. They're at the very bottom of the villain hierarchy, they're practically an endangered species," Izuku explained.

Izuri tilted his head, "So they're beneath us?"

"That's right, we are what would be considered the Royal family of the underworld and they'd be peasants or slaves. However, Shigs is in his rebellious phase and is staining our family's reputation," Izuku sighed.

"He's such a problem child," Izuri snickered.

"Really? Do you two have to do this now?" Shigaraki said dryly.

"Sorry Shiggy Shiggy,"

"Endangered species huh? I guess that's true," Overhaul agreed.

"What's a Yakuza thug from the slums doing here?" Mange asked dryly.