~Edited~ FNAF 5 (Sister Location)

[Elizabeth Afton]
~Daddy, why won't you let me play with her?~

Transition into the elevator

[HandUnit]
Welcome to the first day of your exciting new career. Whether you were approached at a job fair, read our ads at Screws, Bolts, and Hairpins, or if this is a result of a dare...

We welcome you.

I will be your personal guide to help you get started. I'm a model 5 of the Handyman's Robotics and Unit-Repair System.

But you can call me HandUnit.

Your new career promises challenge, intrigue, and endless janitorial opportunities.

A glitchy keypad appears in front of the player with different sets of letters

HAND-UNIT: Please enter your name as seen above the keypad.

This cannot be changed later, so please be careful.

No matter what you click on the keypad, it will always be the same result

It seems you had some trouble with the keypad.
I see what you were trying to type, and I will auto-correct it for you.

One moment...

Welcome..."Eggs Benedict"

Night 1

HAND-UNIT: You can now open the elevator using that bright, red, and obvious button.

Let's get to work!

Crawls into the vent shafts

Allow me to fill this somewhat frightening silence with some lighthearted banter.

Due to the massive success and even more so the unfortunate closing of 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza', it was clear that, for another contender in children's entertainment.

Unlike most entertainment venues, our robotic entertainers are rented out for private parties during the day. And it's your job, to get the robots back in working order before the following morning.

Enters the Primary Control Module

HAND-UNIT: You are now in the 'Primary Control Module'.

It's actually a crawl space between the two front showrooms.

Now, let's get started with your daily tasks.

View the window to your left.

This is the 'Ballora Gallery Party Room and Dance Studio'. Encouraging kids to stay fit and enjoy pizza.

Let's turn on the light and see if Ballora is on her stage.

Press the blue button on the elevated keypads to your left.

Pressing the blue button emits a light from the room outside but Ballora isn't seen anywhere

Uh-oh.

It looks like Ballora doesn't feel like dancing.

Let's give her some motivation.

Press the red button now to administer a controlled shock.

Maybe that will put the spring back in her step.

Pressing the red button shocks the animatronic and emits an electrical light from the outside

Let's check the light again.

Ballora is now on her stage

Excellent.