FNAF 1

[Night 1]

[Night 1]

Phone Guy - "Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. . . So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you there's nothing to worry about. Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through your first week. Okay?
Uh, let's see, first, there's an introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. Uh, you know. Um, "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life.

Blah, blah, blah. Now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. So, remember, these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and we need to show them a little respect, right? Okay.

So, just be aware, Uh, they used to be allowed to walk around during the day too.

Uh, now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you as a night watchman here, if any, is the fact that these characters, uh, if they happen to see you after hours probably won't recognize you as a person. They'll pr- they'll most likely see you as a metal without its costume on...

Y-Yeah, I'll chat with you tomorrow. Alright, good night."

[Night 2]

Phone Guy - " I-I won't talk quite as long this time since You know...
Uh... Interestingly enough, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason, right? I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. So if-if you can't find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon."

[Night 3]

Phone Guy - "Hello, hello? I'm not implying that they died. Th-th-that's not what I meant. Uh, anyway I better not take up too much of your time. Things start getting real tonight.
Uh... Then again if they think you're an empty costume, they might try to... stuff a metal skeleton into you. I wonder how that would work. Yeah, never mind, scratch that. It's best just not to get caught.

Um... Ok, I'll leave you to it. See you on the flip side!"

[Night 4]

Hello hello?

Hey! Hey, wow, day four. I knew you could do it.

Uh, hey, listen, I may not be around to send you a message tomorrow. *door bangs are heard here, and continue throughout the call* It's-It's been a bad night here for me. Um, I-I'm kinda glad that I recorded my messages for you *clears throat* uh when I did.

Uh, hey, do me a favor. Maybe sometime, uh, you could check inside those suits in the back room? I'm gonna try to hold out until someone checks. Maybe it won't be so bad. Uh, I-I-I-I always wondered what was in all those empty heads, back there.

*Freddy's "Toreador March" music plays*

You know...*animatronic moan is heard, the same as when you have your monitor up, and an animatronic has got into the room*

Oh, no – *garbled scream that more closely resembles Golden Freddy's scream, followed by static*

[Night 5]

With this phone call, it is important to note that Phone Guy does not actually speak. Instead, a garbled voice speaks that is assumed to be animatronic.

When the phone call is reversed and touched up, words can be heard against a backdrop of garbled interference. While it is nearly unrecognizable, the call is actually a reading of an excerpt from a book named "Autobiography of a Yogi" by a writer called "Paramhansa Yogananda". The excerpt in question is listed here, including parts that have been filled in where "voices" are either omitted or interrupted by screams. These parts are highlighted in red.

The audio below has had the start and end trimmed, reversed, and given a much higher pitch. There is also a 1-second silence between each sentence, to aid in understanding the lines given from the audio.

"Sir, it is lamentable that mass agricultural development is not speeded by fuller use of your marvelous mechanisms.

Would it not be easily possible to employ some of them in quick laboratory experiments to indicate the influence of various types of fertilizers on plant growth?

You are right.

Countless uses of Bose instruments will be made by future generations.

The scientist seldom knows contemporaneous reward;

it is enough to possess the joy of creative service."

–Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda
-Chapter 8
-Paragraph 36

–Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda-Chapter 8-Paragraph 36

Fazbear Entertainment, Inc. Est. 1983