Weresonadow fic idea 1

Where sonic and friends (Tails, Amy, and Nuckles) are ambushed by a gang leading to Sonic getting severally injured while taking a hit aimed at Tails from behind. Telling Tails to lead their friends to safety, leaving him injured, near-death and at the mercy of the gang. They take him and run painful experiments on him and mental conditioning/brain washing to turn him into a kind of guard dog/security for the gang. Giving him 2 forms a more wolf-like and animalistic version of his og form and the werehog form. Along with some cybernetic enhancements. Months later his friends plus team chaotics and team dark eventually him down. But is he still the same hero of mobius they once knew?...

Additional Info:
1. Sonic (at least for a while) can't talk im either form and is generally more animalistic overall. Though can still mostly understand language and will later on learn how to communicate basic sentences in the non-full werehog form.

2. Sonic is heavily scared and outfited with metal claws and other enhancements.

3. Sonic is still generally friendly with most, though more distrustful due to the incident (most friendly with Tails and Shadow)

4. Sonic has ptsd (As well as mental conditioning which has to be broken-optional)

5. Still has his speed, though in full werehog form it can only be fully utilized when on all fours

6. Shadow is persuaded by Tails to stay at his and sonic's house as Sonic would not let him leave (and cuz I said so.)