What if.. Shadow never fell?

"He had reached out in an attempt to save me before I fell to Earth from the ARK..."

"But I waved him away knowing that we would both fall to our deaths if I didn't.."

"Then to my shock he reached me and before I knew what was happening, I felt my body become weightless- along with an accompanying weight on my arm."

"It- it was sonic!!" Without a trace of of the golden color that once graced his body, replaced by azure quills." "He had sacrificed his last remaining chaos energy to save me!?"

"But.. the look of determination in his eyes as he tried to save me, later accompanied by a gentle relieved smile briming with joy seeing that I- someone he bearly knew would be safe.." "All the while plummeting down towards the surface of the Earth he loved so much..(like her..) to his death."

"That look... is something I will NEVER forget."

"Sayonara.. Shadow the hedgehog." "Live a life you chose and please.. look out for them for me. Ok?"

Flashing his signature cocky grin "That was the last thing he said to me before he faded into the distance and I had to return to the ARK not wanting to waste the chance he gave everything to give me."

"It almost funny really.. in a dark twist of fate those had been 'HER' last words to me as well..."

"To save a world that was content to simply watch the fade away."

"But I guess it's fitting that the 'blue blur, hero of Mobius' would share 'YOUR'  wish..."

"Is that right maria...?"

__________________________________________

-BOUNUS ALTERNATE ENDING DIALOG- (because I couldn't choose lol)

"But I guess that's why the named you 'hero of Mobius'..."

"Isn't that right.. Sonic the hedgehog...?"