The win

I walk across the track to the paddock and sit next to Charles on the couch. A moment later Carlos walks in. He doesn't look happy, but still smiles when he sees me.

I get up and give him a hug. Charles also gets up and I look at my phone.

A bit later, Arthur is standing in front of me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A bit later, Arthur is standing in front of me. "Hai Ar", I say, when he looks at me with a silly face. "Hey little one," and he lifts me over his shoulder. "Aaaah, no! Put me down", all he does is walk on. "Arthur Leclerc! Put-me-down!" I shout half laughing.

"Oops, full name. That's never good," says Charles. "You can also help me instead of acting stupid!", I shout to him.

The cameras on the big screen were on us, but Arthur just walked through the door. I gave up. "Arthur, where are you going?" I ask monotonously.

"'We' are going to get coffee," he says, emphasizing We. I chuckle. "Good idea"

Once at the coffee stand, he puts me down. The camera had already dropped out 100 meters ago. Arthur ordered coffee and a bit later I was handed a mug of brewed coffee. I smile at him. "Thank you", I say and I walk him back to the paddock. Charles and Carlos are already there with their racing suits on. I stand by their conversation and listen to what they say to each other. Then Charles turned to me and sighed. "It's caused a big change though, geez"

I smile. "Carlos can also drive somewhat well, so it will be very good," I say, and i give him a wink. Charles grins and pinched me in the side. "We're going on the Track", I smile and give them both a hug. "Good luck!"

And the race is on. I sit in the stands with Arthur, biting my nails. Things are very exciting between Charles and Max at the moment. At one point they sit next to each other. "Come on Charles! Come on!" Arthur and I scream. The cameraman of drive to survive focuses on the camera options, I decide not to react too much and continue with what I was doing. "Go Charles! Mamma Mia! Andiamo amico!", I scream. Arthur has to laugh. I always end up talking Italian when I'm back and forth. "Come on Charles! Go!" Arthur yelled.

And then?

"Charles drives first! Charles drives first!", I shout to Arthur. Arthur's eyes are wide and he looks at me. "And now he has to stay first!", me and Arthur are biting our nails.

2 more rounds. The whole Ferrari stand starts calling. "Charles! Charles! Charles! Charles! Charles! Charles! Charles!", I smile broadly. 1 more round.

"Verstappen right behind Leclerc!" yells the announcer. I see that Checo and Carlos are also battling.

Another half round. "Carlos has overtaken Perez! He's 3rd!" I yell at Arthur, and he looks at the other RedBull and Ferrari battling. "Oh keep going, keep going!" Arthur gilded. And then.

"CHARLES LECLERC WINS THE RACE OF MONACO!" exclaims the announcer. Me and Arthur jump up and hug each other. "HE DID IT! MAMA MIA!" Arthur yelled. "Gesù Cristo", I sigh and the two of us run downstairs. We run behind the gates and stand with Mattia. "Heyyy, Eleonorah, Arthur!", I smile. He's in a good mood. Still later, Charles gets out of his car and walks to the gates. He hugged Mattia and Arthur and then gave me a hug.

"Next time it's you," he whispered in my ear.

I get goosebumps on my neck. What the fuck Eleonorah, what a stupid response. Charles Grins and continues with what he is doing. Arthur and I walk off again to get a quick coffee before Charles goes on stage.

Arthur kept looking at me as we walked. "What?" I say laughing when he keeps looking at me a little too long.

"You and Charles?" he says with a grin. My eyes widen. "What no!" Arthur Grins. "I see how you look at each other stupid head". I shake my head wildly. "No Arthur, no",

"hm hm" he says not trusting me.

Once back at the stage, Charles is already waiting.

Charles walks onto the stage and Carlos joins us. I smile broadly and Arthur slaps Carlos and then they look at me.

"What?", I ask.

"Nothing, nothing" they said, and looked away.