Important Announcement!!

Pranipaat to all My Golden Family Members.

I hope you guys are enjoying  the activities and are having fun chatting with each other.

Now coming to the main reason for the announcement!

Y'all know that certain rules are necessary to be made everywhere be in real Or virtual to maintain the decorum and peace.

Likewise We admins had made certain rules necessary to be a part of Our Golden Family. Each member must follow them. If not the admins will be bound to take actions.

According to Rule2. Bashing or any inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.

Recently two people 1. Jaydrath Bhadrasen and 2. Dushala Nabhivasna had joined the family. We had warmly accepted them like all others. But then we noticed their behaviour and way of chatting was rather Vulgar and inappropriate.

We are aware that almost all the fam members here are students and minors with majority being the girls. Those vulgar comments might make many of us feel uncomfortable and ruin our peaceful environment.

Plus They were even insulting the characters of Bhanumati, Vrushali and Arjuna too. This is a peaceful and fun loving community. Bashing any character won't be allowed here.

Being the admins it's our duty that all the family members feel comfortable to chat and enjoy the fun together. We will not allow anyone to ruin the peace and happiness of the community.

So we admins had concluded to Remove and Mute both of them.

They have been muted both from the community account as well as by the admins. We will request the Family members to mute them too.

At last, We hope that all of you are enjoying being a part of this community. If anyone ever have any problem in the community feel free to pm the admins or the community account. Action will be taken then and there.

Stay safe and Enjoy. ❤️