Cooking Contest

Hello family!!

The admins of this community are warmly welcoming the family members to another event. But this time it's not a game but a contest. This contest is for all the grannies in the community. Since all couples were engaged in the couples game this contest is to entertain the grand mothers. The rest of the family members can cheer them up.

The contestants are (vote slot)

1. Pitamahi Ganga nidzi_writes 

2. Pitamahi Kunti   iamanushkarajput 

3. Pitamahi Gandhari  subala_putri 

4. Pitamahi Radha  vaidehi_sharma_364 

So These are your competition numbers which are next to your name. The contestants should upload their dishes images (link) in this chapter next to your competition number. whether the meal being breakfast, lunch, dinner is your creativity. and arranging the table set up, starter, main meal , dessert is also the participants imagination. Basically this competition is how you arrange your meal. 

The other family members can vote next to the participants name which are above as +1. The winner will be decided according to voting system. 

Hope the participants and the other family members will enjoy this contest. If there are any doubts or any other issues the participants are free to contact the admins. 

Participants dishes slot (slots to upload their dishes)

1. nidzi_writes

2. @iamanushkarajput 

3. subala_putri 

4. vaidehi_sharma_364 

Come on grannies show your skills