🐃 Badii Bhains🐃

Pranipaat to My Golden Family. How are y'all?

Let's see how intelligent is our Community Janta.

The one who answers the most will be the winner. The winner will get ''BADI BHAINS Award 🐃"!!
{Eng~ 'The Big Buffalo Award' 🐃} 🤣🤣

(Inspiration of the Award from the Idiom 'Akal Badi ya Bhains?'
Eng~ 'Is the brain bigger or Buffalo?'

So apparently Brain is bigger than Buffalo and thus becoming THE BIG BUFFALO Or THE BADI BHAINS 🐃 ) 🤣🤣

All the best y'all 🍀.

1. Which Room Is Safest?

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in three years. Which room is safest for him?

2. How Much Fruit?

A farmer in California owns a beautiful pear tree. He supplies the fruit to a nearby grocery store. The store owner has called the farmer to see how much fruit is available for him to purchase. The farmer knows that the main trunk has 24 branches. Each branch has exactly 12 boughs, and each bough has exactly six twigs. Since each twig bears one piece of fruit, how many plums will the farmer be able to deliver?

3. The Mystery of Romeo and Juliet

Romeo and Juliet are found dead on the floor in a bedroom. When they were discovered, there were pieces of glass and some water on the floor. The only furniture in the room is a shelf and a bed. The house is in a remote location, away from everything except for the nearby railroad track. What caused the death of Romeo and Juliet.

4. Every Answer Is Correct

Ask this question all day long, but always get completely different answers, and yet all the answers will be correct. What is the question?

5. Logic for Coffee or Soda

George, Helen, and Steve are drinking coffee. Bert, Karen, and Dave are drinking soda. Using logic, is Elizabeth drinking coffee or soda?

6. A Man In a Boat

A man went on a trip with a fox, a goose, and a sack of corn. He came upon a stream that he had to cross and found a tiny boat to use to cross the stream. He could only take himself and one other – the fox, the goose, or the corn – one at a time. He could not leave the fox alone with the goose or the goose alone with the corn. How does he get all safely over the stream?

7. I have branches, yet I have no leaves, no trunk, and no fruit. What am I?

8. If there are four sheep, two dogs, and one herdsman, how many feet are there?

9. Though I should be unique,
You’ve made most of us the same.
I would be stronger,
If my characters were stranger.

10. Although I’m far from the point,
I’m not a mistake. But I do fix yours. What am I?

11. I’m a food, an animal, and a place. What am I?

12.What loses its head in the morning but gets it back at night?

13. Mr. & Mrs. Long have five daughters. Each daughter has one brother. How many people live in the Long home?

14. Forward, I am heavy; backward, I am not. What am I?

15. What do you buy to eat but never consume?

16. What runs all around a backyard yet never moves?

17. A man goes out for a walk during a storm with nothing to protect him from the rain. He doesn’t have a hat, a hood, or an umbrella. But by the end of his walk, there isn’t a single wet hair on his head. How can this be?

18. How many months have 28 days?

     »»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««

See you soon Big Buffaloes 🐃. XD